WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

random question...

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I was talking with a freind of mine and she was beating herself up over this guy. SHe had slept with him and now it was over. She kept saying she is was a slut becuase he was the second guy she had ever slept with. I think this is rediculous becuase I just turned 19 today and have slept with a total of 5 guys and i don't consider myself a sult. OF course guys get a way with more, my boyfreind is up aroung 10 girls, and even though i call him a man whore, i don't really believe it. So, the question? Is it the number of sexual partners that makes you a "slut" or "loose" or is it just the amount in a amount of time? (like three girls in a week period.) And, if it is the amount, then how much is enough to put someone in that category?

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
ummmmm who cares

its not a big deal, get over it tell your friend to get over it.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
10 stars said:
its not a big deal, get over it tell your friend to get over it.
hmm. your not helpful, or playful. Hope i didn't hurt your feelings or anything. ;) Of course its not a big deal, nothing on this site really is. i'm not "on" it. It's just random shit to talk about, and i am curious of what other people think. Just becuase the topic offends you due to your lack of sexual encounters doesn't mean you have to poop on it for everyone else. :mfinger:

I think what really determines a 'slut' is her attitude AFTER she's gotten with a heap of guys. Most sluts I know of are pretty bitchy. Most girls that have gotten with heaps of guys are only usually called sluts because they brag about how many guys they've gotten with. On the other hand, you could have a chick who's gotten with a heap of chicks but is still herself and doesn't want to tell the whole world about it, and she wouldn't nessecarily be called a slut.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
screw_you_jack said:
hmm. your not helpful, or playful. Hope i didn't hurt your feelings or anything. ;) Of course its not a big deal, nothing on this site really is. i'm not "on" it. It's just random shit to talk about, and i am curious of what other people think. Just becuase the topic offends you due to your lack of sexual encounters doesn't mean you have to poop on it for everyone else.
If a guy buys you a drink and says "YOUR FEET MUST BE ACHIN, CUZ YOU BEEN RUNIN THROUGH MY MIND", (or however it goes) and you fuck him, your a slut! or just plain stupid! If this happens bi-weekly, your a slut! If you sleep around with men randomly that you don't know, or have known for 3 hours or less, then your a slut!

Need more??

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
TwisT said:
If a guy buys you a drink and says "YOUR FEET MUST BE ACHIN, CUZ YOU BEEN RUNIN THROUGH MY MIND", (or however it goes) and you fuck him, your a slut! or just plain stupid! If this happens bi-weekly, your a slut! If you sleep around with men randomly that you don't know, or have known for 3 hours or less, then your a slut!

Need more??
hmm... same goes for men? i mean the man using the chessy pick up line, (not the man being hit on) or is that just deperating. Or can men really be considers sluts at all? or are they just manwhores?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
screw_you_jack said:
hmm... same goes for men? i mean the man using the chessy pick up line, (not the man being hit on) or is that just deperating. Or can men really be considers sluts at all? or are they just manwhores?
I believe the term your looking for is Gigolo.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
screw_you_jack said:
no, that's only if it sex for money, or in some case chips and beer
My bad! My girlie calls me a manwhore. In the bed room.. Spicy!!

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Screw You Jack

uh screw you jack where did you get that i dont have akit if sexual encounters, heh whatever no biggie but really though, if your just on here to be on here then dont reply to people.

YOU BOTHER ME. :mad: :mad: :mad:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
10 stars said:
uh screw you jack where did you get that i dont have akit if sexual encounters, heh whatever no biggie but really though, if your just on here to be on here then dont reply to people.

YOU BOTHER ME. :mad: :mad: :mad:

"where did you get that i dont have akit if sexual encounters,"
um yah. don't be such a hard ass. lighten up.
and did you mean a lot of?

And i bother you? hmm..
ok. well. i'm sorry. you make me giggle, as in slightly amused.
no biggie right, i feel yah. how bout i buy you a drink and you buy your self a vibrater to help with that ass problem and we'll call it a day.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
hmmmmm

or uh we can skip the buying vibrator things and uh you can shut up and i can continue doing something with my life other then being a complete and utter god smited moron such as yourself :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
:gun: :confused:

Sektor

Particinator
If it bothers you that much, and you have THAT much of a life, don't read or reply to it. Common sense.

Society makes it out to be that it's acceptable for men to sleep with a lot of girls, but if a woman does it, she looks like a whore.

The way I see it, if it's a different person every day or week, man or woman, you're a slut.

If you sleep around with men randomly that you don't know, or have known for 3 hours or less, then your a slut!
That's a super-slut.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wierd how almost every thread degenerates into "blah blah blah your stupid"
"blah blah blah lighten up"
"blah blah this is a place to rant so no blah blah"
"if you dont like it, dont read or reply blah blah"

anyway, back to the topic at hand, i find it interesting how if a girl sleeps with a few guys in a row, shes a slut, but if a guy sleeps with a few girls in a row, he's cool! i wonder why it works that way.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
10 stars said:
or uh we can skip the buying vibrator things and uh you can shut up and i can continue doing something with my life other then being a complete and utter god smited moron such as yourself :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
:gun: :confused:
hmm. i hope you stick around for a while, i could have some fun with you. ;)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
if you have sex because you like him/her= not slut
if you ever had sex for money, drugs,or anything else=slut/whore

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
billybob13 said:
if you have sex because you like him/her= not slut
if you ever had sex for money, drugs,or anything else=slut/whore
but what if you "like" a lot of people? still not a slut? i will agree with the whole for money durgs but anything else? what about people you sleep around becuase they think it will bring love? does that make a slut? sorry, i have just about killed this topic, and the only answer i have found, is that as a personal oppion i think i am sexually enlighten, but not a slut.... anywho, thank you for all the replies... :)

rickie

Fresh Meat
Hi

The most amazing thing that I have found in the world in my life time is............people. They love, they hate, the judge, whatever. I don't think that being a slut has anything to do with the amount of sex that you have. I think that it is more then that. It wouldn't matter if you had sex every night or once a year, someone would still find some reason to call you a slut

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I just would like to take this time to call each and everyone of the posters on WTF, sluts, Maganias, and more loose than clintons belt clasp. Who Qweeffed?