WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

random shit

ok i'm starting this bcuz i feel like making random thread and I want to see how long it will last.....all you have to do is just say something random and/or off topic(not that there will be a topic but w/e)......I love saying random things .....it's fun to do....people look at me weird and all sorts of shit like that.....so good.....ok so yeah :thumbsup:

I'm gonna start this:
I like cheese man, cheese is good.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
no... it's for the man-eating rabbit right behind you.
exactly, because theres so many of those running around these days, as a matter of fact there was one right behind you the exact moment you pissed me off..

hahaha i know it's gay but w/e.....I'm hyper from running around a big circle three times today so i can't think very clear.....heheheeh

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The vagina of the tuna, smells that of a woman. ~Jaques Cousteu

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
The vagina of the tuna, smells that of a woman. ~Jaques Cousteu
"If it smells like trout GET THE FUCK OUT!" "If it tastes like chicken KEEP ON LICKIN"! TwisT