Random Thoughts

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm having a rough week, so I figured it would be a good time to listen to this:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
^Flies aren't fly, they just fly.

Suggested reading (courtesy of the robots):

Screenshot_20211215-115340~2.png

• 1WTF!?

Vampire

Change it back, I'm not used to seeing you like this.

• 1Disagree

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
Just to clarify, I was calling Mister Fister a dumbass and not Vampire.
I know you were calling Mister Fister that. (Why has that dumbass has not been around here for awhile?)

The point, that I was trying to make, was that the Randomness thread was created by Jung. So you sort of called Jung a dumbass as well. :thumbsup:
(I made a slight modification when I quoted your post: When one clicks on "Mister Fister", it goes to Jung's profile page.)

Vampire

Wonderful song to listen to while outside on a lonely, peaceful night.

• 1Like

Vampire

In my internet experience, this is what I've learned:

Leftists, weebs, transgendered people, "furries" and zoomers are the ones most likely to unfriend/block/put you on ignore (even if you never really did anything bad to them).

• 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
In my internet experience, this is what I've learned:

Leftists, weebs, transgendered people, "furries" and zoomers are the ones most likely to unfriend/block/put you on ignore (even if you never really did anything bad to them).
It's ok. I won't block you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vampire

I started reading one of the books I recently bought (Destinies) and my initial thoughts on the first two stories is that they were utterly tedious (something about a starbow and some ancient aliens named "chirpisithras" or some junk. I can't even remember all of it now). I guess I'll try reading the book all the way through in small doses, but I'm probably not going to enjoy it much if the rest of the content is the same.

It's ok. I won't block you.

Y-you really mean it? Aw, gee thanks a lot!!!

• 1Like

Vampire

Replace the old lady with crap from TikTok, and that's basically my reaction:

downloadfile-1.gif

Vampire

It just wouldn't feel like Christmas if I didn't play this song at least four times in a row:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
It just wouldn't feel like Christmas if I didn't play this song at least four times in a row:

Christmas is overrated. I get stressed hanging out with family over the holiday. I just want to spend the holiday by myself and have a peaceful time.

My family invited themselves over. They will most likely complain that my apartment "is a mess". They also want to go out for Chinese, when I just want to take a nap. 😆

• 1Agree

Vampire

Christmas is overrated. I get stressed hanging out with family over the holiday. I just want to spend the holiday by myself and have a peaceful time.

My family invited themselves over. They will most likely complain that my apartment "is a mess". They also want to go out for Chinese, when I just want to take a nap. 😆

For the record, I actually don't hate Christmas, but I do agree with it being a tad overrated and overwhelming. The thing that personally bugs me the most though is all the materialism and commercialization (now) associated with this holiday.

Just don't unlock the door, and you're good 😈

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
For the record, I actually don't hate Christmas, but I do agree with it being a tad overrated and overwhelming. The thing that personally bugs me the most though is all the materialism and commercialization (now) associated with this holiday.

Just don't unlock the door, and you're good 😈
Christmas was better than expected. Chinese was good. Saw a friend I knew from high school. Then we went to my apartment and liked it. I worried too much. Now I'm tired and ready for bed early.

• 1Like