Random Thoughts

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
Christmas was better than expected. Chinese was good. Saw a friend I knew from high school. Then we went to my apartment and liked it. I worried too much. Now I'm tired and ready for bed early.

Nice! I'm also feeling a bit weary and sleepy right now.

Let's both go to bed (I mean, in different beds, of course).

Last edited:
  • 1LOL
  • 1ORLY?
Reactions: 1 users

Vampire

It just wouldn't feel like Christmas is over if I didn't play this song at least once:

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
So much chrismas prep for essentially 3 hours of fun. My little niece is in full swing of the "mine" phase at 3 years old. An afternoon of nothing bit "no" is enough to drive anyone to the top shelf of the liquor cabinet. Love the little shit to death but proper grateful when I can walk out that door without her following me home...

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
So much chrismas prep for essentially 3 hours of fun. My little niece is in full swing of the "mine" phase at 3 years old. An afternoon of nothing bit "no" is enough to drive anyone to the top shelf of the liquor cabinet. Love the little shit to death but proper grateful when I can walk out that door without her following me home...
I am imagining how all those "No"s would sound in a British accent.

• 1Like

Vampire

Out of boredom, I was searching for images of pig men, and I think I may have accidentally stumbled upon @CoprophagousCop's old Twitter account XD:

Screenshot_20220102-215039~2.png

• 1LOL

CoprophagousCop

I see a face when I look out my kitchen window.
Premium
Out of boredom, I was searching for images of pig men, and I think I may have accidentally stumbled upon @CoprophagousCop's old Twitter account XD:

View attachment 11883
Nah, I got my avatar from @WolfmanYZ in the Random Pics Thread after he said it looked just like me. (Only sort of.)

It is funny that the bottom tweet from PIG MAN reads "Werewolfs aren't real, everybody knows there can't be a half man half wolf". Maybe WolfmanYZ had some beef with this PIG MAN. :laugh:

• 2Like

Vampire

Nah, I got my avatar from @WolfmanYZ in the Random Pics Thread after he said it looked just like me. (Only sort of.)

It is funny that the bottom tweet from PIG MAN reads "Werewolfs aren't real, everybody knows there can't be a half man half wolf". Maybe WolfmanYZ had some beef with this PIG MAN. :laugh:

Yeah, I was just kidding. I didn't actually believe that was your Twitter account, ha ha. Simply thought it was funny how you and that user had the same exact profile pic (which I actually hadn't ever seen before anywhere else. Now, my mind will always associate that image with you!). Speaking of, I noticed that you just changed it! (Well, I think I'm going to miss seeing that kind of creepy, but also kind of cute half-pig half-human creature alongside your posts).

Amusing coincidence. The universe works in strange ways...

• 1Agree

Vampire

Today would've been Peter Steele's 60th birthday if he was still alive ._.

Rest in peace, big guy. You are certainly not forgotten.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Analyzing my grocery bill from yesterday. First off, I had it in the back of my head to buy a reusable bag for things other than groceries, so I got this:

100.jpg

I didn't know how much it cost but grabbed it anyway. $2.00. Good, maybe I'll buy another.

Butter, cranberry juice, cheap store-brand frozen pizza (breakfast). Listerine. I felt the need to buy toilet paper. I have enough to wipe my ass but I need more to snot my nose.

Savings: $4 on 32 ct. coffee pods and $2 off seasoned turkey tenderloins. I also saved a couple dollars through associate and 'healthy eating' discounts.

If I'm reading it correctly, I spent 68 cents on two 12 oz. bags of brussels sprouts. $2.99 each. $1 off when you buy two, $1.50 off each when you buy two through a coupon on the app that I loaded to my store card and 15 cents off each for eating healthy.

* i wrote most of this post yesterday but couldn't manage to finish it. blame the beer and weed.

• 2Like

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I feel as though most people are so hopelessly aloof to the unbounded nature of existence that they limit themselves to the bounds that are forged by others.

I myself am responsible for this same thing.

• 1Like

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
If you beat a person 'till they're brain damaged, is it then okay to hate them for being stupid?

• 1WTF!?

Vampire

Almost reported one of my posts when I was just trying to reply to the "That Music Thread" (Well, the report button is located right there on the bottom left corner, right above the Bold button, which was what I was intending to touch).

No big deal, I guess.

But you can go ahead and report me whenever you want to... Snitchy.

• 1LOL