Random Thoughts

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
There's a bird squawking outside. I feel like I should know what it is but it's been so long, I can't remember. I've tried to find what tree it's sitting in to get a look at it but no luck with that, either.
My neighbor's dog always howls when it's owner comes home. I don't even know what it looks like, or where they live. It could be anybody nearby.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Today is the ten year anniversary of Whitney Houston's death. Since her passing, both her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend, who Whitney helped raise, have passed away, both from drug overdoses. I still have songs of Whitney's that I have yet to hear. I am not sure why I have never taken the time to listen to them.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I went outside to smoke a cigarette and I was looking at the moon. Holy Shit, it's moving fast across the sky!
*you big dummy, it's the clouds that are moving. get your perspectives in order.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I had a dream this morning that my great grandma was still alive, and my family and I were visiting in her house. My family went away, and I was talking with her in the living room. The room was dark because the lights were off, but the big window was open, the bright sun was shining through, and the wind was blowing the curtains around. It was the perfect weather. I was talking with her, and I knew she died and had come back to life. I wondered when she was going to die again, because I wanted to know how much time I had left.

I wish my dead relatives came back to life. I miss this good weather too.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I think some squirrels got ate. I saw a hawk on Friday and TWO hawks on Saturday. It's nice out and there aren't any squirrels scampering about.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Happy 2/22/22 !

EDIT: The clock on my computer is off by several hours, so consider this an advance notice.

EDIT 2:

HAPPY TWO'S-DAY !!!

Yes! It is Tuesday 2 / 22 / 2022 !

You will never see as many 2's in a date any other day of your life than today!

Last edited:

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
I hope my last thread didn't trigger any atheists :3

Also, as I've said multiple times before, this is a nicely maintained forum but it often gets boring. I can understand why almost all new members who join here don't even last a week.

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I hope my last thread didn't trigger any atheists :3

Also, as I've said multiple times before, this is a nicely maintained forum but it often gets boring. I can understand why almost all new members who join here don't even last a week.
God isn't real.

This forum is fun. It just needs people posting more often.

Vampire

I already knew that Rey Mysterio Jr. was involved in an incident that resulted in the death of a wrestler, but I wasn't aware of that also happening with Khali. I found this article and it was pretty interesting reading about some of his history and that incident:

Last edited:

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I already knew that Rey Mysterio Jr. was involved in an incident that resulted in the death of a wrestler, but I wasn't aware of that also happening with Khali. I found this article and it was pretty interesting reading about some of his history and that incident:

WTF...didnt know that about Rey Mysterio...gonna go look that up.

Vampire

That incident happened seven years ago and was even caught on tape. It was a match with Perro Aguayo Jr. Here's a YouTube video in case you haven't seen it yet: