BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Happy Pi Day !
Happy Doom Day!
5dulb3bbjfn81.jpg

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
That looks wonderful. Do you have any games for that PS4?
I have a couple but I can't get into them. I haven't spent the time it takes to learn how to play these new games and I haven't had the motivation or inspiration to do so. The primary purpose of the PS4 is to serve as a DVD player. I have a couple Gov't Mule DVDs that I need to watch.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Best thing about having Comcast is getting Peacock for free,
Best thing about Peacock is
watching WrestleMania for free for two nights!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Most likely so. We are savages that kill each other. They might be too scared to come over. :lol:
I wouldn't think of it as fear. If alien life is anywhere near human capacity they will do as we do. Inslave you to near extinction and rape your natural resources to depletion. Take a shit and move on to greener pastures to "save" our species.

Beyond that, if this universe is not cancerous and alone or all of this is not just some fucking illusion, anything in this realm of existence, post-biological or otherwise - life, here, is overwhelmingly uninteresting to a majority of everything.

Suck it up.

You presumptuous little shits.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm trying to make peace with Van Halen. I fell out of love with them many years ago. Pick 3 albums (only three).

3.jpg

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Twenty years ago today, the world lost Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. Today I listened to her posthumous album "Eye Legacy" for the first time.