Random videos thread [2020]

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
^
1:06 What? No check for calluses? :rolleyes:

2:27 Hmmm, this looks familiar ...

4:10 & 6:38 I've seen John Cleese do this on Fawlty Towers.

• 1Like
Reactions: MaxPower

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Nothing like having the police state crashing people's places because they didn't like what they were doing. Most liberals think capitalism is "slavery", but have no problem having people mass arrested and fined. Just leave people alone if you are against slavery so much. Stop having the government in control of everybody's life.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
I see your George W. Bush and I raise you a Bill Clinton:
Some one now needs to speed this up and add the music.

You all should check out this YouTube channel. I knew this technology was coming. It will not be long now before Elvis Presley's voice is resurrected and we start hearing him sing new songs. The same can be said of other deceased artists. Also, it will not be long before auto-tuning starts to sound like real human voices instead of 1980's voice synthesis.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I don't know why the most popular presidential candidates are 70+ years old. We need younger presidents so this doesn't happen. The democratic nominee, Joe Biden, is having the same problems, and the election before that Hillary Clinton was too.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
I don't know why the most popular presidential candidates are 70+ years old. We need younger presidents so this doesn't happen. The democratic nominee, Joe Biden, is having the same problems, and the election before that Hillary Clinton was too.
Perhaps our society puts too much value on "experience". I know employers do.

CoprophagousCop

Premium
Dr Brix reaction to "inject them with Lysol and shine a light up their ass".

I want to face palm Dr. Brix and Trump so hard, but I do not want it to look like I was face palming MaxPower for posting the video link.

Trump is so used to getting spray tans (oranges) that he does not know how sun bathing can lead to sun burn. He seriously thinks that a good way to kill the virus is to kill the patient. :fpalm: