Random videos thread [2020]

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
I want to face palm Dr. Brix and Trump so hard, but I do not want it to look like I was face palming MaxPower for posting the video link.

Trump is so used to getting spray tans (oranges) that he does not know how sun bathing can lead to sun burn. He seriously thinks that a good way to kill the virus is to kill the patient. :fpalm:
The latest is "I'm just trying to come up with ideas", which then degenerated into the Whitehouse stating he was being sarcastic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
On a serious note, I have no idea how anybody could come up with that and think it's true. Trump is truly experiencing dementia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I have more emotional intelligence than you.
After watching this video, I realized my parents have very little emotional intelligence. It is no wonder why I struggle with these issues. My father has always constantly complained and criticized. My mother has always constantly worried about everything and she expects that I should be satisfied with whatever job I may get. I believe that I somehow have more emotional intelligence than my parents, but having them in my life makes it difficult for me to improve. Maybe this is the reason for dysfunctional families.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I have more emotional intelligence than you.
After watching this video, I realized my parents have very little emotional intelligence. It is no wonder why I struggle with these issues. My father has always constantly complained and criticized. My mother has always constantly worried about everything and she expects that I should be satisfied with whatever job I may get. I believe that I somehow have more emotional intelligence than my parents, but having them in my life makes it difficult for me to improve. Maybe this is the reason for dysfunctional families.
I was just joking with my previous statement, but yeah I have the same issues with my family.

I'm in my thirties now, and I've seen time and time again people that cause problems, then try to blame it on everybody else around them. I can't even tell them when they are causing the problem because then they get offended. Low emotional intelligence.