WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Randomness [2017-2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
I think I had a “exploding head syndrome” event last night! After my usual nightmare (Nico kicking mevout because he wanted to live his life etc.) I knew I had a dream and suddenly I heard some big thunder, I thought cool! I’ve always wanted to experience a winter lightning storm, my eyes shot up. Total silence, couldn’t really sleep after that.

It’s not the first thing it’s happened either, once when I was half awake/sleeping on the couch I heard someone shout whisper “stardust, wake up!”

@ThisIsBananas yeah me too, that’s like what you imagine lurks under you when you swim so you panic and swim to shore.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
^ I had to google what a Aligator Gar even was. It's a fish, hasn't changed much since the Cretaceous. Awesome post Jung.

• Agree
Reactions: Stardust

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
Had a nightmare that I was at work with a guy I know. Normally I know him outside of work and he is nice.

In the nightmare he was working with me and was completely rude. He started yelling at me, and everybody started laughing and making fun of me. He continued to yell at me, and it made everybody else so uncomfortable they all started walking away.

He pulled out a needle and walked towards me. I tried to back away and get away from him, but he grabbed me and injected my arm with the needle. I looked at the spot he injected me with. It was a red lump. I worried that I got a permanent disease that I jolted awake an hour before my alarm went off. Couldn't even go back to sleep.

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
I woke from a dream I had last night where I was being chased by bad guys who were shooting at me. I was running away through snow covered lawns in a suburb and then I realized the bad guys could just follow my footprints! :yikes:

• LOL
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
I was in a mall in the late afternoon and wanted to go home. I had to walk through a multi-level clothing shop to get to the parking lot. The store was mostly abandoned with only a couple workers in there. The store was large, but mostly dark. A few light bulbs hung off wires attached to the ceiling every 50 yards, that barely lit the area around it.

I was on the top floor of this store. I stepped onto the escalator and went one floor down, then walked around trying to find the next escalator to get to the next floor, but couldn't find it.

I had this dream a few days ago and forgot about it until now.

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I'm pretty sure a coworker of mine shit his pants and went home early yesterday. We were working in a group, and he said he had to take an emergency trip to the bathroom because he drank a bunch of coffee. He never did come back. I don't work with these people most of the week, so I have no idea what happened.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Drama at the bus stop this morning - man, woman and little girl. I need to start taking my smoke breaks on the other side of the store.

I heard talking but I couldn't hear what was being said.

And then I hear:
>YOU'RE GONNA GET DOWN ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES AND SUCK IT.
>YOU'RE GONNA GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK THAT FAT THING, YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Something of that variation said 4 or 5 times. I hear the woman say something about not having any food in the house. He said they had this and that. She said she made that the other night and combined it together because there wasn't enough of each for a meal. She said she spends all of her money on food while he spends money on lottery tickets. I guess he said something about having her bus pass and she said she left it at home because he had his bus pass. And I guess he told her she wasn't using his bus pass.

>I have the fucking keys, so you won't be able to get in!

And she got up and started walking.

Man and little girl leave the bus stop and walk into the store. Little girl says:

>Where did Mommy go?

>She's being stupid again.

>She's being st … stupid?

>Yeah, she's being stupid.

They walked out just in time to catch the bus.

Fucking white trash degenerates. No child should have to hear that shit, especially a little girl. Some fucking people! It's just bizarre and sad.