WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Randomness [2017-2019]

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
So I was helping one of the guys who was stuck with a real shit job today. He was clearing an accumulation of tumbleweeds from a fence line on the perimeter of our shops land. He's been on it for about two weeks and this was the last push of the worst part to finish the job. So I'd been helping for an hour or so and looked down under a pile of the stickery fuckers and of course there's a curled up weathered $100 dollar bill sittin' there. So I go "Hey! Name! Want the good news or the bad news?" He's always down on his luck so he goes "Bad" and I go over and stick the hondo in his hand and said, "you owe me twenty bucks." He about fucking fell over. Wouldn't believe it was real until he took it to the bank at lunch.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
So I was helping one of the guys who was stuck with a real shit job today. He was clearing an accumulation of tumbleweeds from a fence line on the perimeter of our shops land. He's been on it for about two weeks and this was the last push of the worst part to finish the job. So I'd been helping for an hour or so and looked down under a pile of the stickery fuckers and of course there's a curled up weathered $100 dollar bill sittin' there. So I go "Hey! Name! Want the good news or the bad news?" He's always down on his luck so he goes "Bad" and I go over and stick the hondo in his hand and said, "you owe me twenty bucks." He about fucking fell over. Wouldn't believe it was real until he took it to the bank at lunch.
What's a hondo?

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: Crazizniac