WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Randomness [2017-2019]

CoprophagousCop

The Failed Farceur
Premium
"Since the founding of our nation, many of our greatest strides from gaining our independence to abolition of civil rights to extending the vote for women have been lead by people of faith and started in prayer" - Donald J. Trump, February 7th, 2019

My favorite part was Jon Batiste's reaction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXZLAFf67w&start=525

what.jpg

Last edited:

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!

Stardust

How am I still alive
Found this in a shop here. I find it aggressively positive In a menacing way. I kind of want to buy it and add " embrace the void"

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I saw the damnedest thing while I was outside smoking a cigarette during my lunch break. It looked like a rocket or missile launch rather than an airplane because that motherfucker looked like it was going straight up into the air and did so for several minutes. I could sort of see the object but it was like seeing the point of a needle compared to an airplane flying overhead. It looked like it came from somewhere relatively close, judging the exhaust cloud in the distance. It went up and up and up through the lower clouds and higher clouds. I couldn't determine if it was higher or lower than normal jet flights. Generally, you can see the plane to some extent. As this 'object' reached it's altitude and slowly looked like it was getting closer, it suddenly shot across the sky. NOT like a normal airplane. I don't know what it was.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
I saw the damnedest thing while I was outside smoking a cigarette during my lunch break. It looked like a rocket or missile launch rather than an airplane because that motherfucker looked like it was going straight up into the air and did so for several minutes. I could sort of see the object but it was like seeing the point of a needle compared to an airplane flying overhead. It looked like it came from somewhere relatively close, judging the exhaust cloud in the distance. It went up and up and up through the lower clouds and higher clouds. I couldn't determine if it was higher or lower than normal jet flights. Generally, you can see the plane to some extent. As this 'object' reached it's altitude and slowly looked like it was getting closer, it suddenly shot across the sky. NOT like a normal airplane. I don't know what it was.
It was most likely an alien craft.

• ORLY?
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Stardust Maybe? or you just don't like pears. Regardless I don't think TiB knows what a facepalm reaction is for and I can see no relevant use for the facepalm on your post.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Stardust