WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Randomness [2017-2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
@Gone-A-Ria you know for being a 36year old brony your idea of cosplaying as a vapid teenager girl, just like the one you had a crush on who "got away" in high school who just really sai "hi" to you once in the hallway, is getting incredibly repetetive and boring.

Stardust

How am I still alive
@Gone-A-Ria then grow up. Your antics may work with frat boys, but here it gets old very fast. You're in college so you should atleast be a bit smart, show that instead of repeated oneliners, mix it up a bit.

• Agree
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I have half a burning cigarette in the ashtray and I just lit another one. My mind just wandered for a minute.

• LOL
Reactions: Crazizniac

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
I have half a burning cigarette in the ashtray and I just lit another one. My mind just wandered for a minute.
My husband once dropped his cigarette when smoking in bed one night. Lit tip landed on his dick and burned it. He screamed like a girl lol!

Reactions: Crazizniac