Other Randomness [2017-2020]

ib4

Error
Staff
Alright guys, so far i have had great feedback! I def still have a lot of edits and changes to make. But here is a 4 min sample. @YogurtExplosion I appreciate your interest, I wont like, it made me feel good you were interested. So because of that, I am most interested in hearing your opinion.

Let me know what you guys think, I am very welcoming of the harshest criticisms. You guys are my net-family, so i'd rather get it from you guys and adjust so i dont get murdered when i start uploading.

Also, my original studio mic recording froze mid recording and i lost it. So i had to use my iphone audio for the first part of the video. The part you wont see in this 4 minute clip, has a second part studio mic recording that sounds amazingly better. Also know this is still in production. There are a ton of edits I still have to do even in this 4 minute sample. Also, my first video will be the only one that has this long of an intro. Future video intros will be kept to a minute or less.

• 1Like
Reactions: CoprophagousCop

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Wow, I thought you would have had a deeper, more manly voice, like some kind of super hero. Looks can be deceiving.

So "ib4" stands for "in before"? In before what? Why not call yourself "inb4"? That would be similar to the 1980s alternative group "INXS" which I always thought was pronounced "in excess".

The music gets a little loud around the 3 minute mark.

No chewing gum included with the cards?

ib4

Error
Staff
Wow, I thought you would have had a deeper, more manly voice, like some kind of super hero. Looks can be deceiving.

So "ib4" stands for "in before"? In before what? Why not call yourself "inb4"? That would be similar to the 1980s alternative group "INXS" which I always thought was pronounced "in excess".

The music gets a little loud around the 3 minute mark.

No chewing gum included with the cards?
Looks can be very deceiving...i learned to quit leading with that in my mind as a teen., and determining who people are before I know them. Especially online. But you're def not the first to feel that way. Many people in my past have made the mistake of letting my voice determine in their heads, that I won't beat wholesale ass when being confrontational with me. That was actually a HUGE factor in my relationship with my wife. I've always been a fighter, did it for sport in the Marine Corps on a fight team, grew up in the streets etc. She said she would leave me if I didn't put that behind me at around year 3. I've been fight free since with the exception of when myself and a few friends and family members got attacked by a drunk guy with a knife. I put him in the hospital and was congratulated instead of charged by the authorities. A voice is a voice, being a "man" takes more valuable characteristics than the octaves of ones voice.

inb4 was the original name, im not going to explain how they correlation or how I was using it. There is a new name. That was just a sample video. I've recorded multiple samples to decide on which I am going to use. I am receiving multiple exclusive sets today and over the next week. The recording of those will be the official video that goes up.

All the audio levels were not complete yet and yes they were annoyingly off.

No chewing gum. Thanks for watching, hopefully in the next video you'll find a positive aspect to comment on. I do genuinely appreciate you commenting. I thought more people would be willing to give me some pointers or criticisms here.

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
^ I guess I should have said "voices can be deceiving". If I had only heard your voice first, I would have imagined an average height, average build guy with glasses or something. I would have been quite surprised to learn you were a 6'-2", muscle bound man. (Maybe someone could dub over your voice if you ever decide to play Duke Nukem in a movie. :D)

I am sorry I do not have much to offer about the content of your video as I was never into Pokémon. I think I was probably already an adult when Pokémon came out.

• 1LOL
Reactions: ib4

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The internet is rubbish, it could be a place of people saying their thoughts but instead there are a bunch of people posturing and worried about their image, its even worse than life.

• 1ORLY?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Cute! You made the news!

The internet is rubbish, it could be a place of people saying their thoughts but instead there are a bunch of people posturing and worried about their image, its even worse than life.
This isn't true. People post their opinions both good and bad all over the internet, especially on places like Facebook and Twitter with their name on it.