WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Randomness [2017-2020]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
McCormick released an Old Bay hot sauce and it's selling out everywhere. People are buying whatever they can get their hands on and selling it for $50 a bottle on Ebay. A guy came in yesterday and bought two cases. Said he drove two hours to get here. He might have gone to other stores in the area or there were other people doing the same. Anyway, word got out about it. Seafood had one case left and they kept it in the back. If a customer asked for it, they could buy a bottle. They only had two or three bottles left at noon.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
McCormick released an Old Bay hot sauce and it's selling out everywhere. People are buying whatever they can get their hands on and selling it for $50 a bottle on Ebay. A guy came in yesterday and bought two cases. Said he drove two hours to get here. He might have gone to other stores in the area or there were other people doing the same. Anyway, word got out about it. Seafood had one case left and they kept it in the back. If a customer asked for it, they could buy a bottle. They only had two or three bottles left at noon.
Holy shit that's random.

CoprophagousCop

░░░░░░░░░░░░
Premium
So I just had a dream in which I went into a restroom to fix my hair. However, the man in the mirror did not look anything like me. He was older and had wrinkles on his face, but he had a full head of thick hair about four inches long. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times to comb it and left the restroom. It was not until after I awoke from the dream that it even occurred to me that the man I saw in the mirror did not look like me. :confused:

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper