Other Randomness [2017-2020]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
McCormick released an Old Bay hot sauce and it's selling out everywhere. People are buying whatever they can get their hands on and selling it for $50 a bottle on Ebay. A guy came in yesterday and bought two cases. Said he drove two hours to get here. He might have gone to other stores in the area or there were other people doing the same. Anyway, word got out about it. Seafood had one case left and they kept it in the back. If a customer asked for it, they could buy a bottle. They only had two or three bottles left at noon.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
McCormick released an Old Bay hot sauce and it's selling out everywhere. People are buying whatever they can get their hands on and selling it for $50 a bottle on Ebay. A guy came in yesterday and bought two cases. Said he drove two hours to get here. He might have gone to other stores in the area or there were other people doing the same. Anyway, word got out about it. Seafood had one case left and they kept it in the back. If a customer asked for it, they could buy a bottle. They only had two or three bottles left at noon.
Holy shit that's random.

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
So I just had a dream in which I went into a restroom to fix my hair. However, the man in the mirror did not look anything like me. He was older and had wrinkles on his face, but he had a full head of thick hair about four inches long. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times to comb it and left the restroom. It was not until after I awoke from the dream that it even occurred to me that the man I saw in the mirror did not look like me. :confused:

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Scooter

I had a dream last night that I was on this forum, but my user name was "SparkStarter".
Can I call you Flint?

A lady wanted a pound of salmon. I cut a piece off and it was 1.10 lb. I saw that look in her eye but she didn't say anything. She went to the seafood lady with her concern. She only wanted a pound of salmon. It kind of reminded me of Suicidal Tendencies. All I wanted was a pound of salmon and they wouldn't give it to me.

* @ ~2 minutes

• 1Like
  • 1LOL
Reactions: BRiT and BeautifulSniper

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
A lady wanted a pound of salmon. I cut a piece off and it was 1.10 lb. I saw that look in her eye but she didn't say anything. She went to the seafood lady with her concern. She only wanted a pound of salmon. It kind of reminded me of Suicidal Tendencies. All I wanted was a pound of salmon and they wouldn't give it to me.
You remind me of the singer :laugh:

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
They were one of my favorite bands growing up. Went to see them and then Motorhead at Harpos in Detroit when I was 16. My buddy drove his Dad's station wagon. It was one of those monstrosities with the wood paneling. We made it through ST relatively unscathed but after Motorhead we decided to pull the backwards seat out of the back and put it on top of the car as we sailed through the ghetto blitzed on Coors Light and tranquilizers. Not a good idea. As it turns out black cops are just as racist towards suburban crackers as white cops are racist against urban spooks. Who knew.

Scooter

Well the good news is the daughter found the cat, he was hiding under an old ice cream truck next door..we noticed him missing yesterday when he didnt come out for his usual's, must gotten out when that guy took one of the screens off the window
@BlastemSkyHigh I'm glad the cat is alright, as well.

It was Inventory Monday, so early to work and home by 1:00. I listen to sports radio as background noise. Jim Rome sucks. He can be good at times but him and his stupid callers as a basis for a radio show is unlistenable. I pulled-up Jimi Haha's couch concert from last Wednesday night. He started with some cover tunes and did a rendition of 'I Will Always Love You' as only he can do it. :)

I'm comfortable and content.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
@BlastemSkyHigh I'm glad the cat is alright, as well.

Jim Rome sucks.

I'm comfortable and content.
Glad to hear you are comfortable and content. Jim Rome is entertaining. I credit him in some small part, for me voting for President Obama the first time. He had a crazy good interview with Michelle Obama wherein she related the story of her brother vetting Barack as her suitor on the basketball court. Her Brother was head coach at Oregon I believe and Obama did indeed perform admirably. I'm okay with that and Jim Rome of old anyway did some really memorable interviews.

Scooter

That sounds suspiciously like a Corporate term made to deceive you into thinking these so called meetings are better than other 'regular' meetings.
Pulse Meetings ... WTF-ever.
I'm going to respond to you here. It's a daily midmorning gathering of random bullshit that most of us should already know about. Almost every time I have to attend, it results in cross-talking and random jackassery from stupid people. A complete waste of fucking time.