Other Randomness [2017-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I just bought a modern Victrola record player and a leather jacket. Tell me I'm stupid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scooter

71eUi9tF-wL._AC_SX679_.jpg

1024x1024-Men-RacerJacket-BlackMatte-1_large.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scooter

Don't know yet. I ordered it from Amazon.

Arriving:
Wednesday, December 23 - Monday, January 4

I'm going to clear a space for it tomorrow. I'll consider auxiliary speakers for it when I find out what it can and can't do.

• 2Like

Scooter

Merry Christmas. May you find peace and merriment.

I never do this but I put up a Christmas decoration this year - my manger. It's at least almost as old as I am. My grandparents bought it for my parents to give to me when I was an acceptable age or whatever. My mom has had it for all these years because I had no interest in it. She made me take it when she moved out of her house a couple or so years ago. I was going to give it to my buddy because he loves Christmas but never made the transaction. I'm glad I didn't because I feel blessed to have it now. I did funk it up a little bit just to be blasphemous. I snuck Buddy Christ in there and put a string of purple beads over it to be festive.

manger.jpg

• 2Like

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Diabetic Biden voters when they go to the pharmacy to buy this month's insulin.
View attachment 11663

This is factually incorrect, It wasnt just Biden voters that got hit, which I am always happy to point out to you,
the correct response to this issue is this..
On January 14, Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) took to Twitter to announce why insulin prices have risen.

"2day Sen Wyden & I released Finance Cmte report on INSULIN costs Prices hv gone THRU THE ROOF for patients/taxpayers bc of manufacturer, health plan & PBM biz practices They make $$ as % of ballooning list price so no incentive to lower price on 100 yr old drug."

That day, the U.S. Senate Finance Committee released a 90-page bipartisan insulin investigation report by Grassley and Senator Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) that revealed business practices between drug companies and pharmacy benefit managers (PBM's) have been keeping the prices high.

"First and foremost, pharmaceutical manufacturers have complete control over setting the list price (the Wholesale Acquisition Cost (WAC)) for their products. This investigation found that manufacturers aggressively raised the WAC of their insulin products absent significant advances in the efficacy of the drugs. These price increases appear to have been driven, in part, by tactics PBMs employed in the early 2010s," the report states on page 5.

The same page also states that drug manufacturers increased the list price for insulin partially to allow them to offer larger rebates to PBM's and health insurers.

Grassley and Wyden began their investigation nearly two years ago, according to the Senate Finance Committee.

Their full report can be read here.
Code:
https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Grassley-Wyden%20Insulin%20Report%20(FINAL%201).pdf

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Your juvenile perception of how politics works continues to astound. Keep it up, Che. I do enjoy good entertainment.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I noticed that they let Trump off the hook, and you might be right Fister,
maybe I should have stayed in exciting ole poli-sci instead of partying and having fun.

Out2Lunch

☠️
maybe I should have stayed in exciting ole poli-sci instead of partying and having fun.
They should take the cost of both impeachment trails and give each tax paying American back their portion, in the next round of stimulus checks.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
When are you going to learn its a game inside a game inside another game. Do you honestly think politicians spend one second thinking about honor, integrity or discipline like the military? Do you honestly think politicians waste their time with things like budgets, efficiency or cost basis analysis like businessmen? Do you honestly think politicians waste their time thinking about meaning, ethics or morals like philosophers? These are all different things. You really should spend a little time thinking about what a politician actually thinks about. What his/her goals are. What tactics they employ in order to win their game. An apple isn't an orange regardless of much you'd like it to be.

Scooter

Keep Your Six Feet.

I only got 2 feets, How am I gonna keep 6?