Other Randomness [2017-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I can't believe everybody forgot that they are supposed to be 6 feet apart. Everybody forgot about social distancing and just started worrying about masks.
Can I cut off your feets? That would get me to 4.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
Let me preface this by saying I am a disgusting human.

I piss in a bottle at work. I fill a half gallon container about 3/4 on an average day. Conservative estimate is 2 gallons of piss a week. I dump it in a small 1 foot by 2 foot patch of dirt every day. That is roughly 100 gallons a year. I deposit a hot tub's worth of piss every 4 years. Not gonna lie, thinking about it that way amuses me.

• 1LOL
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 users

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
A poem i saw scribbled on the toilet wall in 'hotel's, fez morrocco, named owed to imodium :

Here i sit so heavy hearted,
Tried to shit but only farted.

Poignant words.

• 1OH YEAAHH!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Let me preface this by saying I am a disgusting human.

I piss in a bottle at work. I fill a half gallon container about 3/4 on an average day. Conservative estimate is 2 gallons of piss a week. I dump it in a small 1 foot by 2 foot patch of dirt every day. That is roughly 100 gallons a year. I deposit a hot tub's worth of piss every 4 years. Not gonna lie, thinking about it that way amuses mget a compost pill. Make use of the ammonium grow a tomato or something.
Build a compost heap. Make the most of the ammonia. Grow a tomato or something.

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Like

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Today on the way to work, we had to stop at a railroad crossing for a train passing through. That was odd. You only see an occasional train and this wasn't an occasional train. The train was passing through when we got there. So we sat there and car after car after car ... loaded with coal went by. That was a long-ass train. We sat there at least 5 minutes.

And I wonder where did it come from? Where is it going? And why?

• 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
A poem i saw scribbled on the toilet wall in 'hotel's, fez morrocco, named owed to imodium :

Here i sit so heavy hearted,
Tried to shit but only farted.

Poignant words.
I heard this all the time in school.

1341966008597_9311370.png

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1Like