Other Randomness [2017-2021]

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
In addition to the earthquake, the video is interesting just to see how people live in other parts of the world. Apparently, people in Nepal really rely on others to yield for them. In the video we see a car turn right in front of oncoming traffic, forcing the oncoming traffic to stop. Pedestrians walk out right in front of oncoming vehicles too. I would never trust my life to strangers like this. We also see a group of four men riding on top of sacks piled onto a truck. This would be highly illegal in the United States due to its dangerous nature.

Another curious bit is when a woman, who was on the left side of the street when the earthquake started, goes to a man who was coming from the right side of the street. They appear to be a couple, but they just happened to run into each other in the middle of the street during an earthquake.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
In addition to the earthquake, the video is interesting just to see how people live in other parts of the world. Apparently, people in Nepal really rely on others to yield for them. In the video we see a car turn right in front of oncoming traffic, forcing the oncoming traffic to stop. Pedestrians walk out right in front of oncoming vehicles too. I would never trust my life to strangers like this. We also see a group of four men riding on top of sacks piled onto a truck. This would be highly illegal in the United States due to its dangerous nature.

Another curious bit is when a woman, who was on the left side of the street when the earthquake started, goes to a man who was coming from the right side of the street. They appear to be a couple, but they just happened to run into each other in the middle of the street during an earthquake.

I’m with you mate, I wasn’t even looking at the ground just the Neanderthal on top of it, more people die on Nepals highways every year than in all natural disasters combined.. though India makes them look health and safety conscious.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

I love between two ferns, who else loves between two ferns me I do I love between two ferns

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
You know how much diesel fuel it cost to move me today with a 14’ box truck? $4.91. Other than that, it was a day full of fuck.

• 1WTF!?

CoprophagousCop

Premium
You know how much diesel fuel it cost to move me today with a 14’ box truck? $4.91. Other than that, it was a day full of fuck.
Is that the price per gallon or the total for all of the fuel used? The gas stations around me sell diesel for less than regular. I cannot tell if you are complaining or bragging.

Scooter

Is that the price per gallon or the total for all of the fuel used? The gas stations around me sell diesel for less than regular. I cannot tell if you are complaining or bragging.
Diesel is more expensive and over $4/gallon. That was the total for fuel used. I didn’t move far.

The rest of the day, though. I’m going from a two bedroom two story townhouse apartment to a smaller one bedroom apartment. Two full pickup truck loads went to the dump. I had too much shit and it needed to go.

• 1Sad

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Diesel is more expensive and over $4/gallon. That was the total for fuel used. I didn’t move far.

The rest of the day, though. I’m going from a two bedroom two story townhouse apartment to a smaller one bedroom apartment. Two full pickup truck loads went to the dump. I had too much shit and it needed to go.
I'm moving soon and decided to get rid of a bunch of stuff. A few things I regret giving away and now I want to get them again. A certain book and a few gaming things. I know not to give away these things in the future.

Scooter

I threw away 2 loaded pickup trucks full of shit that I had accumulated over 25 years. Most of it was useless shit anyway. One thing I was going to throw away was half or almost all of my Todd McFarlane sports figurines. The ones I wanted to keep fit so nicely in the box that I decided to keep almost all of them.

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Premium
Two full pickup truck loads went to the dump. I had too much shit and it needed to go.
Why did you not donate them to a charity thrift store? They could have made someone else happy and kept them out of a landfill.

• 1Like

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I saw a famous person today, I say famous but he’s a English tv comedian you probably never heard of, anyhow he was walking straight towards me with a group holding camera equipment and when he was right next to me I said “Oh look it’s Jon what’s his name” and he laughed. Yeah.

• 1LOL

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
billys-ball-bags-stretchy-nuts

Billy’s Ball Bags makes a variety of stretchy silicone testicles. (They’ve been pixellated here to meet the unfair standards of society, but you can see the uncensored pic on the listing.) What’s most intriguing, though, is Billy’s claim that other ball makers have been trying to sabotage his reputation.
Where is Billy's claim on the page? I don't see it.

The other day I was driving, and some truck in front of me had truck balls. For some reason they were placed on the back of the truck, and not the front. It was funny though.