Other Randomness [2017-2021]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
This is what you do with the vegetable drawer in your refrigerator.

veggie-drawer.jpg

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
This is what you do with the vegetable drawer in your refrigerator.

veggie-drawer.jpg
Except for the fact its filled with Colorado piss water (Coors)...
In my drinking days as a Chimney sweep..this is all my boss drank..fuckin Coors..6am in the morning till 5pm or so,
couldnt wait to get to the liqour store and buy me a damn decent beer like Heineken or a Grolsch.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
Except for the fact its filled with Colorado piss water (Coors)...
In my drinking days as a Chimney sweep..this is all my boss drank..fuckin Coors..6am in the morning till 5pm or so,
couldnt wait to get to the liqour store and buy me a damn decent beer like Heineken or a Grolsch.
You couldn't drink on the job?

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Saturday I was out walking and I saw a squirrel's tail on the sidewalk. Just the tail! :yikes:

Today I saw a chipmunk a few feet from the sidewalk in someone's flower bed. It had its back towards me. I threw it an acorn that landed right in front of it. It immediately grabbed the acorn and began eating.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I imagined you as a squirrel. You should make a squirrel with an acorn your avatar.
I actually have used a picture of a squirrel for an avatar at another site. 😐

Somewhere I have a picture I took of a squirrel eating an apple that I put in the crotch of a tree. It took the squirrel a full month to find the apple and I happened to look out the window at the right time to see the squirrel accidentally knock it to the ground and then eat it. I do not feel like looking for the picture right now or otherwise, I would post it. 😐

Scooter

I was sitting outside of work on the porch (they have tables and chairs set up) waiting for a ride home. One of our cashiers (an older lady, my age or a little older) was out there talking on her phone. I heard her say "A Quarter" and thought hmmm. Then she called someone else. She was being vague and saying "He's got that for you but you need to get me the money tonight so I can give it to him tomorrow ... What you got last time ..." And she started stuttering and repeating herself because the person on the other end apparently didn't pick up what she was putting down. She finally blurted out "The Weed."

YEP, It was what I thought it was.

Scooter

Do deer make plastic clicking ratcheting sounds? I was outside smoking a cigarette this morning ~3:00 and heard a noise. Then I saw a shadow walking up the street. (or it could have been in the grass) I thought maybe someone was taking a walk or taking their dog for a walk. That's not unusual to me. I've been up in the middle of the night and decided to go for a walk. And some dogs are like that ... they're on ALERT or some shit and they won't leave you alone until they're satisfied. Also, it was unusually warm at 58 degrees in the middle of the night and it was a Full Moon.

There are a lot of apartments here and a lot of different people but it's a nice neighborhood and it's out of the way. It's highly unlikely that a random scoundrel would end up here. Anyway, this shadow started coming across the grass. I was sitting on the patio and got a little uneasy, so I suddenly stood up to get myself ready for fight or retreat. I thought I heard a bit of a rolling stumble (there's a small hill) and hooves on hard ground. Hopefully, it was just a deer and I scaring the shit out of each other. LOL

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Do deer make plastic clicking ratcheting sounds? I was outside smoking a cigarette this morning ~3:00 and heard a noise. Then I saw a shadow walking up the street. (or it could have been in the grass) I thought maybe someone was taking a walk or taking their dog for a walk. That's not unusual to me. I've been up in the middle of the night and decided to go for a walk. And some dogs are like that ... they're on ALERT or some shit and they won't leave you alone until they're satisfied. Also, it was unusually warm at 58 degrees in the middle of the night and it was a Full Moon.

There are a lot of apartments here and a lot of different people but it's a nice neighborhood and it's out of the way. It's highly unlikely that a random scoundrel would end up here. Anyway, this shadow started coming across the grass. I was sitting on the patio and got a little uneasy, so I suddenly stood up to get myself ready for fight or retreat. I thought I heard a bit of a rolling stumble (there's a small hill) and hooves on hard ground. Hopefully, it was just a deer and I scaring the shit out of each other. LOL
Just prior to mating, bucks make a four- to five-second-long series of loud clicks.
The sound varies, however, depending on the animal's age. Older bucks' clicks are deep, low pitched, and evenly spaced.