Other Randomness [2017-2021]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
When Lennox Lewis broke his hand on Mike Tyson’s face, most underrated fighter, beat them all.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Is today 'Take Your Dog(s) to the Grocery Store Day?' I saw three (3) people during my shift with dogs.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
My manager is on vacation, so I went into work for a couple hours on my day off to do orders and catch up on some things. When I got home, it felt awfully warm in the kitchen. YEP, I left the oven on all night and morning. You Big Dummy!

Also, I texted my previous meat manager the other day to say Hi. He said he was on vacation in Minnesota. When they left the airport, they went to the Mall of America and this happened:

He said they were locked in a shop's storage room for over two hours. That's a hell of a way to start a vacation.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
My manager is on vacation, so I went into work for a couple hours on my day off to do orders and catch up on some things. When I got home, it felt awfully warm in the kitchen. YEP, I left the oven on all night and morning. You Big Dummy!

Also, I texted my previous meat manager the other day to say Hi. He said he was on vacation in Minnesota. When they left the airport, they went to the Mall of America and this happened:

He said they were locked in a shop's storage room for over two hours. That's a hell of a way to start a vacation.
That's scary. It's a damn shame nobody can go out anymore without risking getting shot. A few months ago somebody shot up a Fed Ex facility I used to work at, and a few weeks ago somebody tried to shoot up a mall I used to visit. Thankfully somebody else had a hidden firearm and shot him back. I guess everybody needs to go buy a gun, learn how to use it, and carry it with them all the time.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Yep, this has been brought up before, it's because of the faulty McAfee extension in the browser, best thing to do is uninstall McAfee and never dealing with it's shitty service again.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

I just love between two teens I believe I've seen every episode about 42 times now I know there's something wrong with me.

I like this one for the most awkward fist bump ever , even Samuel L Jackson has to ask "what is this"

This one for the sexual assault at the end just cracks me up

I love Zack Galifanaks

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
Premium
GTSR9sUPGyflSQQSA192f05Ct56TbDskXjijPxNyyIKRa9d4uAA3tA7njn6DbI1HGisovdFGEpev=s640-nd-v1

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm starting to think that our solar system does not harbor intelligent life at all. No species ever birthed can think that it is inferior. Only humans do that.

Humans cannot know beyond their scope any more than a mollusk at the bottom of the ocean can know what sits atop Mount Everest.