WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Randomness [2017]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I got chopped. (courtesy of Blazor - a couple of you might remember him)

:D

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I wish I had had a dirt bike that only weighed ten pounds.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
People from the Midlands in the UK have to be the dumbest mother fuckers in this country, just seriously I've had the misfortune of meeting quite a few recently and today in the market I was listening to one of them and just decided, yes dumbest people in this country

Last edited:

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Wife found a tiny bag of weed on the sidewalk yesterday, two or three blunts worth and it smells like heaven.
The problem is that I quitted smoking and now I'm here pondering over what to do, Shakespeare like... "to get high or not to get high". WTF

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Unless you can get in trouble because of drug testing ... Smoke Up, Johnny!

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Unless you can get in trouble because of drug testing ... Smoke Up, Johnny!
Nope, unless I'm involved in a road accident and therefore I'll get tested. I'm a drug addict even after 20 days for Italian law.
The question is something deeper than of pragmatic matter, it's about how right it is since I'm not really interested anymore in getting high for the sake of it, and having good weed for free ready to be smoked. Believe me it's hard to have weed for free, or even good weed lately, having both is such a lottery win.
I'm still here thinking.

Jung

???
Premium
Right in what way? I mean, don't get high unless you want to, but I guess I don't really see it as a big deal.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
If it is right in regards to my children, especially the five months one, I don't want to be high if something wrong happens, although I used to smoke one just before going to bed. You know little babies need more attentions that toddlers and kids.
If it is right in regards to life in general, now that I'm clean from shit I don't know if I want to go back, just a little time though, even if I used to like being under influence of thc.
That's it maybe, I don't really see it as a big deal anymore, I can't find a reason to enjoy such kind of pleasure. Maybe I'm just getting old lol.

Jung

???
Premium
I guess I'm used to it not being seen as much different than alcohol, in that you can have a bit responsibly after work and things will be fine. I'm 36, and most of my friends partake, hell a lot of their parents partake... and it's not even 100% legal here (oz and under is a civil fine).

You could always vacuum seal it and save it for a special occasion lol.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
^ right on spot man.

Here is 0% legal, or better, they've paired it to heavy drugs like heroine or coke, so I think I'll just get over it and leave it there where it is. Who the fuck cares after all.

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
You're probably a self-torturing poser that chokes on weed. You're just too cool to admit that's it's killing you and it stunted your brain development and you actually hate it. You're probably suffocating on a 1 foot Cuban doobie right now.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I always say "Those who points fingers the most, have the most to hide" ...

Ex-Colo. GOP leader said only Democrats committed voter fraud. Now he’s charged with voter fraud.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-colo-gop-leader-said-only-democrats-committed-voter-fraud-now-he’s-charged-with-voter-fraud/ar-BByzFF4

Steve Curtis, a former Colorado Republican Party chairman, hosts a talk radio show on KLZ-AM and on October 6th, 2016 he claimed that voter fraud is only committed by Democrats. Now he is charged with filling out and mailing in his ex-wife’s 2016 ballot for president. She lives in South Carolina.

Last edited: