Rant >> Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
...I feel like getting this god damned shit of a computer and smashing the fuck out of it with my bare hands... I feel like getting the monitor and throwing it off the second floor. I feel like punching the tower into a pulp... I feel like ripping the fucking electrical cables out with my bare teeth and kicking the motherboard with my heels... I just want to annhialate this piece of shit machine out of my fucking LIFE! I HATE IT ALL! Fuck humanity for ever inventing such an atrocity! FUCKING DIE PIECE OF SHIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! The bloody sad thing is I need the shit... Gah!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You dont need it for anything. you are here because you want to be. go live with the fucking amish and quit bitching. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Dr. Alteph0re said:
...I feel like getting this god damned shit of a computer and smashing the fuck out of it with my bare hands... I feel like getting the monitor and throwing it off the second floor. I feel like punching the tower into a pulp... I feel like ripping the fucking electrical cables out with my bare teeth and kicking the motherboard with my heels... I just want to annhialate this piece of shit machine out of my fucking LIFE! I HATE IT ALL! Fuck humanity for ever inventing such an atrocity! FUCKING DIE PIECE OF SHIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! The bloody sad thing is I need the shit... Gah!
Shhhh, becareful. It's listening.

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
dustinzgirl said:
You dont need it for anything. you are here because you want to be. go live with the fucking amish and quit bitching. :rolleyes:
Yes I do want to be here, and as for living with the amish... nah 'd hate it, i need this crappy ass computer. i'd die of boredom without it, but i needed to rant otherwise i wouldnt be replying right now, haha. :D

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
Hey its not my fault Microsux made such a shitty OS. Damn BSOD. I need a DSL to download Linux (donations accepted :)).

Jung

???
Premium
Dr. Alteph0re said:
Hey its not my fault Microsux made such a shitty OS. Damn BSOD. I need a DSL to download Linux (donations accepted :)).
Windows can be surprisingly stable if you don't rape it with spyware and other malwares. I hardly think you'll find Linux user friendly if you're having problems with Windows though.

Maybe you should look into a Mac?

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
Oh I'm not a n00b when it comes to win-dosen't. And I know my way around a Linux pretty well. I'd better stick with a Linux because a Mac is alot more expensive. And as for spyware I doubt it, although its possible a few can slip through here and then I use Firefox and anti-malware junk. The rest I can destroy manually from the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.