WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rant >> Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
...I feel like getting this god damned shit of a computer and smashing the fuck out of it with my bare hands... I feel like getting the monitor and throwing it off the second floor. I feel like punching the tower into a pulp... I feel like ripping the fucking electrical cables out with my bare teeth and kicking the motherboard with my heels... I just want to annhialate this piece of shit machine out of my fucking LIFE! I HATE IT ALL! Fuck humanity for ever inventing such an atrocity! FUCKING DIE PIECE OF SHIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! The bloody sad thing is I need the shit... Gah!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You dont need it for anything. you are here because you want to be. go live with the fucking amish and quit bitching. :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dr. Alteph0re said:
...I feel like getting this god damned shit of a computer and smashing the fuck out of it with my bare hands... I feel like getting the monitor and throwing it off the second floor. I feel like punching the tower into a pulp... I feel like ripping the fucking electrical cables out with my bare teeth and kicking the motherboard with my heels... I just want to annhialate this piece of shit machine out of my fucking LIFE! I HATE IT ALL! Fuck humanity for ever inventing such an atrocity! FUCKING DIE PIECE OF SHIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! The bloody sad thing is I need the shit... Gah!
Shhhh, becareful. It's listening.

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
dustinzgirl said:
You dont need it for anything. you are here because you want to be. go live with the fucking amish and quit bitching. :rolleyes:
Yes I do want to be here, and as for living with the amish... nah 'd hate it, i need this crappy ass computer. i'd die of boredom without it, but i needed to rant otherwise i wouldnt be replying right now, haha. :D

Jung

???
Premium
Learn to use your computer; problem solved.

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
Hey its not my fault Microsux made such a shitty OS. Damn BSOD. I need a DSL to download Linux (donations accepted :)).

Jung

???
Premium
Dr. Alteph0re said:
Hey its not my fault Microsux made such a shitty OS. Damn BSOD. I need a DSL to download Linux (donations accepted :)).
Windows can be surprisingly stable if you don't rape it with spyware and other malwares. I hardly think you'll find Linux user friendly if you're having problems with Windows though.

Maybe you should look into a Mac?

Dr. Alteph0re

The Idiot Who Joined
Oh I'm not a n00b when it comes to win-dosen't. And I know my way around a Linux pretty well. I'd better stick with a Linux because a Mac is alot more expensive. And as for spyware I doubt it, although its possible a few can slip through here and then I use Firefox and anti-malware junk. The rest I can destroy manually from the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.