WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rant!

Hellelujah in Fallelujah. Cowboys says: ''Surrender, you are surrounded,'' the leaflets said. ''If you are a terrorist, beware, because your last day was yesterday. In order to spare your life end your actions and surrender to coalition forces now. We are coming to arrest you.''

What the fuck does this suppose to mean? CAN THE MAN PLEASE STOP KILLING EACH OTHER! THIS PISSES ME OFF! :mad:

-------------------------------------------------

*"Patriotic Forces of Freedom Counter Hell-Bound Haters of Freedom" is the Fox news headline"

ron

Buster of Asses
At least we now have a face to place with the name.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
you need 100 posts to be seinor ranter

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Nevrotica said:
Hellelujah in Fallelujah. Cowboys says: ''Surrender, you are surrounded,'' the leaflets said. ''If you are a terrorist, beware, because your last day was yesterday. In order to spare your life end your actions and surrender to coalition forces now. We are coming to arrest you.''

What the fuck does this suppose to mean? CAN THE MAN PLEASE STOP KILLING EACH OTHER! THIS PISSES ME OFF!
It means we're going to kill Ahkmed and Habib the stupid raghead terrorists who keep stirring up shit in a country in which we're trying to bring freedom and democracy to.It's a pretty simple concept, rid the vermin and give the real Iraqi citizens the option of being able to think and live for themselves.

Nevrotica said:
I am still a junior ranter.
--------------------------------------------------------
yes, junior, key word, not quite certain about ranter, probably just another pussy whiner :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Nevrotica said:

What the fuck does this suppose to mean? CAN THE MAN PLEASE STOP KILLING EACH OTHER! THIS PISSES ME OFF! :mad:

I believe this stupid post came from the fact you have no clue what is going on over there or really waht are troops are doing...

Yes it would be nice if everyone just got a long nice...

no thats not going to happen...

welcome to reality....

-------------------------------------------------

*"Patriotic Forces of Freedom Counter Hell-Bound Haters of Freedom" is the Fox news headline"