WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Rap and modern crap

50 cent, linkin park....

It really sucks doesnt it? Whos with me?

i agree, but people like what people like. it's no use trying to change people all the time. st.anger wasn't all that great either you know....

Thats cool...anyways, I am still curious of who appreciates classic rock or metal or anything like that.

St.Anger said:
Thats cool...anyways, I am still curious of who appreciates classic rock or metal or anything like that.
you'll find that most people do...theres a thread somewhere about everyones favorite bands and alot of them are heavy metal

Last edited by a moderator:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
id take linkin park far over st. anger :sickpuke:...even though i hate both...its an easy decision

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
im fine with rap, but the kind i listen to is about polotics, eating healthy, and havin super sex, their not really well known or modern. does any1 know dead prez? ive hated rap until i heardz them.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zickddot said:
im fine with rap, but the kind i listen to is about polotics, eating healthy, and havin super sex, their not really well known or modern. does any1 know dead prez? ive hated rap until i heardz them.
dead prez are good.....btw check out SPM(south park mexican) the song mafiosos its hot!

jamesp

In Memory...
rap, just like real music except for the profoundly stupid lyrics....

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
dead prez....hieroglyphics.....even some Jurassic 5......Zion I...theres a lot of rap out there...dont think its all 30cent.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I can't stand rap. I'll listen to basically any rock band (except a lot of those that are played on Much Music [MTV])... Linkin park isn't quite rap, but its crap anyways. I think I enjoyed maybe one of their songs and it was only for the music video then i watched the video for about 3 times nd got bored of it...

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Muse and Radiohead :thumbsup: Punk music kicks ass too....like Dead Kennedy's and the Misfits and so on. Some old stuff is pretty badass, I listen to Clapton sometimes as well as some Rush and The Who. To stay on topic, Linkin Park blows.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Radiohead is defintiley the shit....my point is....you cant judge an entire genre of music by a few popular shitties. Its like me going "Oh rock sucks because of Simple Plan."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rap sucks. But, not as bad as hip hop. I mean, there is some rap that I like, but not any hip hop that I like.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Who can honestly say they've never heard a Bone Thugs N Harmony song they didnt like. Exactly.