WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rare of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Thank goodness for a useful and witty thread.

:rolleyes:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:
Thank goodness for a useful and witty thread.

:rolleyes:
Dude, bored got me. :thumbsdn:

You can cockfarm me now... I am only scared of the cock, the farm I can take! :confused:

WTF is your problem you fucking idiot. If you aint got nothing better to say then go shove this :mfinger: up your ass! Dont waste my time reading your bullshit posts cause your a fucking looser sitting in a room with 3 other idiots :p

Hmm. Chilian's degrading himself to spam threads :thumbsup: please mods, sticky this bitch :rotflmao:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
Hmm. Chilian's degrading himself to spam threads :thumbsup: please mods, sticky this bitch :rotflmao:
How does it feel being on the outside looking in?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
ChilianFuckFace said:

You can cockfarm me now... I am only scared of the cock, the farm I can take! :confused:
So you want to be farmed? Just keep it up!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
So you want to be farmed? Just keep it up!!
I really want to take those exclamation marks and shove them where the sun don't shine, one day. Grrr

:)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
ChilianFuckFace said:

All ya gotta do is ask in chat. It worked for me. :happysad:

I was put in the cockfarm, went to sleep, woke up and I was out. lol

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
ChilianFuckFace said:

You'll get used to it. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.