Rat has a tumor that weighs more than herself

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
It's quite sad...It's benign, so she's in good health, but who would perform an operation on a rat?

I guess it's going to have to be lethal injection. I'll post pics of her tomorrow (Not dead, of course!)
 

nicole8900

Clitpickle
73
0
0
most vets operate on rats because they always get tumors but i'd imagine it'd be expensive and i dunno if you'd want to spend hundreds on a rat.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
A bubbly thigh said:
It's a rat, Who cares?

I've got a rat that I've had for two years. You get attached to them. I hope the opperation goes well. To awnser the question though I don't know who would. I would miss the rat but I think spending a few hundred bucks on it would be insane.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
bnccoder said:
I've got a rat that I've had for two years. You get attached to them. I hope the opperation goes well. To awnser the question though I don't know who would. I would miss the rat but I think spending a few hundred bucks on it would be insane.

Hmm, so you can keep a rat as a pet like a hamster or gerbil? Cool.

Anyhow, the most I ever budget out for a pet (besides the food and cage and such) is about 50 bucks.
 

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
290
0
0
A bubbly thigh said:
It's a rat, Who cares?

When my pet betta, Vash, died, I cried everytime I saw his empty fishbowl. When you take care of something for a long time; and I don't care if it's a fucking plant, if it dies, it's natural to feel sad.
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
switch_scribe said:
When my pet betta, Vash, died, I cried everytime I saw his empty fishbowl. When you take care of something for a long time; and I don't care if it's a fucking plant, if it dies, it's natural to feel sad.

When one of my dogs or cat dies, I feel the same way.

However, I don't think rats should be kept as pets. Rats should be kept free and eating your cheese through holes in the walls.
 

Mylifeisonhold

Hoodrat
27
0
0
A bubbly thigh said:
When one of my dogs or cat dies, I feel the same way.

However, I don't think rats should be kept as pets. Rats should be kept free and eating your cheese through holes in the walls.
mmm...cheese...
 

Lost86

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind
217
4
328
A bubbly thigh said:
When one of my dogs or cat dies, I feel the same way.

However, I don't think rats should be kept as pets. Rats should be kept free and eating your cheese through holes in the walls.

Why isn't there a "STFU" emoticon? Or am I just missing it?