WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rate-A-Thread

I didn't know if this had been suggested, but I just don't have the time to be on wtf.com as much as I'd like to be and hate reading a thread with 20 some posts only to wonder what the fucking point was, then feeling dumb for wasting my time reading some dumb shit.

So, my suggestion is that a rating system be added to each thread similar to how the rep points work now. If a user with high rep points starts a thread it starts with a good rating. As more people post, the lower their points are the lower the score of the thread gets. Then in the thread and search areas there would be a rating out of maybe 20 or something to show the retardation or lach thereof of the thread.

This would add more value than green bars to the rep point system and make less wasted time with redundant posts about nothing.