WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've only been here 3 days And I already think most of you are whiney cunts with the exception of a certain former hate.com member.

So this is your chance to rate me

1-10

10 being the badass mother fucking narcistic thug I am or 1 being a spineless invertebrates that you all are.

hit me with your best shot you cum dumpsters. :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
King Goldfish said:
I've only been here 3 days And I already think most of you are whiney cunts with the exception of a certain former hate.com member.

1-10

10 being the badass mother fucking narcistic thug I am or 1 being a spineless invertebrates that you all are.

4 u need 2 work on ur insults

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol....causing probs... on the board again King.

Ahh.... we have some good people here.

board is still new, remember what hate was when it first started out...

shudders.

YUCK FOU!!!

King Goldfish said:
let it rip buddy!
iv read some of the shit theyve got on hate.com itss just politically incorrect and dam discusting, they talk in some about torturing dogs and killing them and i just think that is fucked up

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think yuck fou is a low life homosexual lookin forr a butt buddy

6sIc6

Banned - What an Asshat!
King Goldfish said:

1-10

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
King Goldfish said:

1-10

how bout -1

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
YUCK FOU!!! said:
iv read some of the shit theyve got on hate.com itss just politically incorrect and dam discusting, they talk in some about torturing dogs and killing them and i just think that is fucked up
I don't want to get a forum war started.... He was not comparing it to hate, by any meanings. So leave them out of it!

i say you're a big fat fuckin zero. do us all a favor and walk in front of a train on the way home from your NAMBLA meeting you fuckin faggot. just call your mom first and tell her to clean up cause last night she had some buttery ants crawlin out the crack of her ass and i almost couldnt even get drunk enough to bang her.

i'm a whiney bitch, and you are trolling son of a bitch...

1. if you dont like it, too FUCKING BAD!
2. the website is called WTF, didn't give you a clue this a whining site?
3. now get out of here you damn TROLL, yes you are a troll...wait... a faggot troll that's better, if you reply, "how am i a faggot?", because you are and that's end of it.. so now stfu :)

rating:

i give him 10 :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

King Goldfish said:

1-10

uve gone up 2 stars....... 6

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
A Troll? I've never been on here before. A troll is someone who goes by different alias to see if people are talking bad about them or want to start trouble secretly.

Learn you Online lingo before using words like troll.

BTW.. Im just messing with you guys. Its all in fun. And yes hate.com isnt the same as it was when I first joined. All the old regulars have stopped logging on and I might be the next. They even modded me there and now all I get is complaints about how Im abusing my powers by locking stupid ass threads made by 14 year old kids who want to stab their dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.