WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rate Your Life!

Rate you life 10 is GREAT and 1 is TERRIBLE

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
It's not a gameshow but you can play. The question is simple, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being SUCK ASS and 10 Being SUPER GREAT rate your life. Do you feel you've gotten where you want to be? Do you feel happy? All in all how do you rate your life?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
My life is fucking rad!! I cannot complain! I got a good job, good pay, benefits. My girlie rawks. My son kicks just as much ass as me. My family is ubber supportive. My pad is sweet, and close to the beach. I ain't broke but I ain't rich. and I got my health till the cheese burger gets me!

Now Im off to life sucks to complain about my kids karate instructor!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
Hmmm...

2.78. :happysad:
Istn it a 5.0 at least now? didnt you have some good things come about lately?

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
Mine is a personal hell so I cant really say it fully sucks but then again it isnt really good either.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
My life is great!

I have a a good job, which pays well, im single and happy about it, wow im feeling loved up today hahahaha! yay

My life is consistenly a 5 which practically makes it a 1. It's my contention that a 1 is better in some ways because at least discomfort is something to feel. /emo shite.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It varies... sometimes 10 (like right now), but other times like 7, and on occasion a 6.

I'm going to write memoirs and spam e-mail them to Descent.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It varies.. sometimes, It can be a nine. and sometimes it can be a 4.

necro

Postaholic
I gave mine a 2. My life blows. I had more glory on the crapper 20 minutes ago than i have in the last 12 years. Maybe if I got laid...

morelos

lexicon incognito
i gave my life a 9. i would have given it a 10 but i'm not happy enough with my life to do that. i consider a 10 to be "i don't feel my life could improve" and i think that if anyone actually gives themselves that rating, they're either in for a world of hurt as the rest of their lives unfold, they're senseless, or they've achieved nirvana.

i make good money, i can support myself and if i chose to, a whole family now, i own my own home and two cars, and i get more time off than people in any other directly income-earning position i can think of (of course, if you make your money by collecting dividend checks then you're exempt anyway).

i'm very happy with my life but i can feel a very strong sense of incompleteness. i don't know why and i hope to resolve it soon. but hey, i can't complain about really anything.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I said 7 only because i have a wonderful g/f.. if not for her id be a solid 3 if... lol

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
WOW. So many of you are terribly happy, how the fuck did you end up on WTF.com? I guess I'll wait for more results but wow.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's simple JLXC... we were mad, so we came to WTF.com, and found out that WTF.com is the key to happiness!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm happy as fuck :thumbsup:. Nothing to worry about. I partied with friends tonight, and I've got my whole business plan for post-high school ready to go with no hitches, everything kicks ass.