WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rate

In our country we have a website called rate. Ther you can put up your picture and other users can rate it. Well i m so fucking pissed that i m beeing rated by some fucking 11-13 years old retarded girls. There should be somekind of age limit or st. It s so fucking annoying when some 12 years old is going to write somekind of bullshit. People i don t even know. They think like " yeah i m so coooool now, hah haa it s so funny when i write bullshite hahaaa". I just hate that kind of pointless posts there. They know that i m gonna delete those posts but it s still fucking annoying.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Focus28 said:
In our country we have a website called rate. Ther you can put up your picture and other users can rate it. Well i m so fucking pissed that i m beeing rated by some fucking 11-13 years old retarded girls. There should be somekind of age limit or st. It s so fucking annoying when some 12 years old is going to write somekind of bullshit. People i don t even know. They think like " yeah i m so coooool now, hah haa it s so funny when i write bullshite hahaaa". I just hate that kind of pointless posts there. They know that i m gonna delete those posts but it s still fucking annoying.
Who did you think was hangin out at RATE! DUH! :banghead:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ummm sorry but those rating sites are for retards.. What are you expecting, constant 10's? There is an age limit, people just don't pay attention to it. What question are you posing in this thread? Oh yeah you aren't.. Why don't you just do us all a favor and don't moan about stupid problems like that, seriously I wouldn't go on any of those sites, what the hell is the point? Yeah there ISN'T ONE, so girls across the country can rate you? More like fat fourty year old failures still sitting on their couch with doritos all over them trying to fuck with you..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Ummm sorry but those rating sites are for retards.. What are you expecting, constant 10's? There is an age limit, people just don't pay attention to it. What question are you posing in this thread? Oh yeah you aren't.. Why don't you just do us all a favor and don't moan about stupid problems like that, seriously I wouldn't go on any of those sites, what the hell is the point? Yeah there ISN'T ONE, so girls across the country can rate you? More like fat fourty year old failures still sitting on their couch with doritos all over them trying to fuck with you..
Not all are lame.........Rate my,Thong,ass,tits. Now there's some quality internet surfin!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
otepsoul said:
hotornot.com
Damn I was going to say that...lol. Yes at hot or not.com your suppose to be 18 and if you are younger than that they will know by what you look like and take you pic off. lol...I have had that hapen to me just because I look younger than what I am...lol. I am 20 and I look fucking 16...lol. Its good in someways but then I get ID alot.

G's-up

Postaholic
CuddleMuffin said:
Damn I was going to say that...lol. Yes at hot or not.com your suppose to be 18 and if you are younger than that they will know by what you look like and take you pic off. lol...I have had that hapen to me just because I look younger than what I am...lol. I am 20 and I look fucking 16...lol. Its good in someways but then I get ID alot.

All I have to say is ENJOY being carded while you can......its a depressing day when you start to NOT get carded and you look down and it says "We card anyone who looks under 30" and then you dont get carded...LOL......I still get carded here and there but as the years go on NOW I have to ask to be carded....ROFL.... :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
G's-up said:
All I have to say is ENJOY being carded while you can......its a depressing day when you start to NOT get carded and you look down and it says "We card anyone who looks under 30" and then you dont get carded...LOL......I still get carded here and there but as the years go on NOW I have to ask to be carded....ROFL.... :)
I get carded after I shave my goatee. If I have a goatee I guess I look my age. Thats what everyone tells me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
I get carded after I shave my goatee. If I have a goatee I guess I look my age. Thats what everyone tells me.
I get carded all the time, especially when I wear my hair up. I once was told at the smoke store that she didnt think it was me because I look like I am 16 not 25. I laughed, because it is the smoke shop next to my work, i had to show her my badge befoe sh bellieved me.

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Yea life fucking sucks so what who gives a fucks fuck.
we should open a thread where you can just say how much your life sucks without even saying why you think it sucks. I dont wanna fucking type why me (13) and my brother (17) fought again. Maybe I will start a thread... hmm...

...No. life sucks. and then you die. |=

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
A jeez I hate those fuckin 9 year old gay fuckers who think they are 1337 h4x0rs when they say bullshit to people that cant do anythinh about it "look 1m a 1337 h4x0r n u r a n00b 0mgwtfbbq you l0s4r"
btw...
www.hotornot.com

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate these rating sites.. BUT I DO admit I was on facebattle.. lol I was getting a 10 for like a half hour then I was getting a 9.3 for the rest of the time.. No joke :) :thumbsup:

deus_ex_machina said:
ha! i beats you! im a .00000002274
damn you and your penguins to HELL, deus...

see you there :)

aaaaanywho...

me

it's a little dark, but you get the idea.