RateWhatever/10

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
A thread for rating anything you want (well, almost. I guess just as long as it doesn't break any of da roolz here, most of which I've already forgotten). That could be a TV show, film, album, book, videogame, pair of shoes, your underwear or even the six cheeseburgers you had last night (you big glutton), it doesn't matter.

NOTE: Images are encouraged, but aren't mandatory (if someone is just too plain lazy to upload a picture, well I'm not going to force them).

81CCTN3477L._SL1500_.jpg
Bigelow Green Tea (Classic)

Kind of bitter if you drink it as it is, but the tea is a lot more enjoyable if you just sweeten it with a little bit of organic cane sugar or honey. ("well, duuuhhh!")

7/10

Last edited:

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Kill It With Fire 10/10. I completed the game on Game Pass, but haven't unlocked everything yet.

• 1Kill It With Fire
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vampire

Tetris_Attack_box_art.png
Tetris Attack (SNES)

A puzzle-styled game featuring Yoshi and various of the characters from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Poochy, Raphael The Raven, Kamek, Gargantua Blargg, the butterfly that gets angry a whole bunch and some others. There's no Mario though). It's still pretty fun even after years of playing it, although the game does tend to get a little bit monotonous at times.

7.5/10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Well, I was going to make joke about anal lube, quoting how soft and nourishing it is for the skin. Then following your advice on including images, google shocked the hell out of me by its suggested photos (even on restricted). I've decided not share what was shown....

• 11UP!
  • 1LOL

Vampire

51kWyydz-QL._AC_.jpg
Super Mario Bros. 1 (SNES Version)

I don't know what happened to all the game files that were saved for years on the All-Stars SNES cartridge I own. I put it on yesterday, and everything was suddenly blank (a shame, since I 100℅-ed all of the game titles, and with multiple different files). This has happened to me with other game cartridges, but never with this one. Oh well, I guess I'll use this as an opportunity to replay all of the games again.

So I revisited the SNES remake of the original Super Mario Bros. game. It may be extremely primitive when you compare it to all the newer 3D games, but it still retains its charm (and sometimes I just prefer to play these older videogames, since they are more simple and rarely ever give me any motion sickness).

6.5/10

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Capitol Hill (DC version)

This place, while opulent, is completely filled with rubbish and a stale odor of literal bullshit. The staff are rude and you're sure to be robbed by everyone in the building.

My guided tour this day last year, is now some giant misunderstanding that has led to some of the other guests being arrested and imprisoned. Apparently there's a way to "vote" staff out by consensus but the same raggedy folks have been running the place for the last 40 years. Can you believe everyone there is now a millionaire with such terrible service!!?!!? Ugh!

Anyway I'm giving it one out of ten, but only because there wasn't an option for negative ratings. I hope the review system is updated to reflect a true rating. Thnx bai!

Attachments

• R(9).jpg
    R(9).jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
  • 1LOL

Vampire

Hellwitch-Syzygial-Miscreancy.jpg

Hellwitch - Syzygial Miscreancy

"Average" listeners of Metal don't seem to be very familiar with Hellwitch, but they are usually praised by many of the bigger nerds who are deeply into Thrash and Death Metal. The first album from 1990, Syzygial Miscreancy, is especially praised a lot. Do I think it lives up to the hype? No, not really. I've heard this album various times before, and almost nothing manages to stick. I listened to it some more just recently, and I still feel the same. While I can acknowledge that this band does have some talent, I ultimately just don't care for their style (which isn't even heavy enough to be actual Death Metal. Neither does it sound as "technical" as some individuals make it out to be). If I'm going to listen to this kind of music, I'd rather just listen to Dark Angel or Nocturnus.

5.5/10