WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rating sites .. argh

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Now you probably think this is some stupid thread about different rating sites.. Nope.. Though its on the lines of it..

My girlfriend, is on so many rating sites I can't even count, and her dating status always says single because she "doesn't change it" and I asked her to and she said "she will later".. PLUS she always gets IM'ed by guys and shit..

Well.. I joined a rating site, I tell her about it, and she flips a shit.. She gets so mad and then doesn't talk to me.. I think its unfair that she assumes I'm not going to put myself on a site like that when she is on a ton..

What do you think?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
fuck your girlfriend, then fuck her. sounds like a bitch to me. so just fuck her and fuck her.
Hahaha thats awesome..

wocket

pocket pal
Er, so wait...she gets pissed and stops talking to you for doing something she does all the time, which is a blatant double standard, and you're still referring to her as your girlfriend? Why?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Because I guess were still dating..

edit: fuck you for rep other posts were closed

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, women flip out like that all the time man. Such is life.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
women like to fish for compliments, it's not a big deal ... unless she is forming new relationships with her raters ... then it is a big deal

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Holy Fuck, you are worried about what your GF says on rant sites? Please!! She's looking for a real man, you know one that isn't worried about the internet taking her away!! points and laughs!! LOser!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
What's her aol screen name? I'm sure I can give her what she needs. :lick: :tomato:

whitetrash

Banned - What an Asshat!
damm your fucking lame. your girls always doing something wrong, sounds like a slut to me. why dont you turn gay, you look like a fag any way.

Fugly

Tenderony
p99 said:
Now you probably think this is some stupid thread about different rating sites.. Nope.. Though its on the lines of it..

My girlfriend, is on so many rating sites I can't even count, and her dating status always says single because she "doesn't change it" and I asked her to and she said "she will later".. PLUS she always gets IM'ed by guys and shit..

Well.. I joined a rating site, I tell her about it, and she flips a shit.. She gets so mad and then doesn't talk to me.. I think its unfair that she assumes I'm not going to put myself on a site like that when she is on a ton..

What do you think?
I think your a tool and she will dump you for being so. I'm not just saying that. Happy Chicks are PROUD of saying they are taken. Unapppy player "hoodrat" (couldn't help myself) chicks always make excuses and throw down fake hissy fits so they can where the pants. Dump her now...other wise your a goner.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Fugly said:
I think your a tool and she will dump you for being so. I'm not just saying that. Happy Chicks are PROUD of saying they are taken. Unapppy player "hoodrat" (couldn't help myself) chicks always make excuses and throw down fake hissy fits so they can where the pants. Dump her now...other wise your a goner.
Face it that's his younger sister, that's the only action that moron is getting. The constant crying is just a beard.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Uhh ok, sorry for being nervous about it.. I talked to her about it a couple times and she said those guys mean nothing and they come onto her and she just pushes them away.. I had some experiences in the past that I can't seem to forget.. I just feel like its going to happen again..

No shes not my younger sister.. Jesus.. I don't even have a sister..

It seems as if your the one whos mad broken, since you find every single one of my recent posts and flame it.. Go ahead little man, let out your anger..

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
u posted her up on wtf.com for us to rate.

LOL

I MEAN PLS

Pimp her out make some cash