WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ravenstoke Alaska

Okay .. this seems just too odd to be true .... but snopes didn't have anything on it and there's a lot of stuff about it on google.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/32416/

These guys in this town in alaska outnumbered the women 10 to 1 .. literally.. so they *apparently* sprayed the entire town with axe and also apparently that worked to attract women to the town. I almost refuse to believe this, but again, snopes didn't have anything on it, and in my 5 minute search on google, nothing appeared to go against it. :confuse:

Um ok, NNC it obviously making a joke of CNN, and the way those girls came seemed kinda scripted..i mean...alaska is the biggest state in the US, who would ware barefoot allt he way there.

FAKE!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i am moving to alaska, temporarily.
10-1 thing is true, though one can only imagine the type of men :/
axe...please, a plane ticket would surffice.