WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ravioli!

anti-movielife

self medicated
I'm having some ravioli at 4 int he morning! what better to do on a drunken firday night...er well its saturday morning now...but i need ravioli...cus i got like a bajilliion cans cus they were on sale for like .49cents!!! holy crap 49cents for a meal!!!! thats practically stealing! i'm such a geek i look for sales in fliers...but its RAVIOLI! yeh yeh

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
ravioles in cans sucks! ravioles always sucks!
throw them into your principal's face at monday
you'll get one more day off
use tomato as fake blood

:mfinger:
FUCK RAVIOLES

Smiss

smissinat0r
Man, I only eat that crap when I have to (i.e. the only thing left in the house is canned vegetables.)

After drinkin, I like a nice bologna sammich.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
O-OPS! I DID IT AGAIN! (c)
FUCK! FUCK!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
:roftlmao:

That's I name a poetry!

son_star

Flame Bait
Ravioli

Hey there, Ravioli is fantastic, i will let you know how i feel on the matter when i take the oppurtunity to eat it at 4am!!!

I am eating a KFC fillet burger at lunchtime on a Friday at work and believe me its satisfying! :mfinger:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good choice! Kill Fukeen Chicken should be right meal :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
man, i'm so hungry right now i just might eat ravioli

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eat chicken instead ...

CHICKENS are fluffy - it's a good meal! Chicken walks through poo and eat fat and greesy worms to grove and to enjoy You. Good chicken makes funy itchy feelings in the nose and stomach.

RAVIOLI - dirt peoples are doing it with dirty hands. Each hand has 6 dirty fingers. These fingers mostly used to sctratch bum. They put weeds inside. Also they dig boogers from nose and also put inside. After it they put this stuff into a water. Do You like to eat it after?

anti-movielife

self medicated
oh man oh man i dont know wheres you get your ravioli man but i only buy the highest quality .49 cent cans i can find!....

i heard KFC chickens live in overcrowded cages that never seeing the light of day and are fed the chopped up remains of other chickens...i like eating chicken but i try not to eat to much of something thats fed the brain a nervous system of its own kind...gag!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Canned ravioli is one of the greatest meals ever created for the lazy, impoverished college male. Unfortunately my own slothfulness often prevents even me from partaking in that wonderful ambrosia. Anyway, I'm hungry and now I want food. Anyone for pizza?

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
I ate canned ravioles today! I am embarrassed! :mfinger:

pizza sounds good

i really like ravioli, but i don't think the canned one is as good. my mom makes the frozen ones and puts ragu or something on it.... mmm.. i should go home and get some ravioli. 3ish weeks...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I always thought the meal for impoverished college students was Ramen Noodles... Raviolis were for the rich.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ramen chicken noodles with mushrooms ... such yellow corns and peases inside! That's meal! :mfinger:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I like ravioli more than ramen, but I'm too poor for even that now. So it's been a while since I've eaten. Anything. No wait, I had that snickers bar the other day so I should be good.

Smiss

smissinat0r
But I Have Girlscout Cookies!!!