WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rayman game music

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
I personally think that the music for the rayman games, is the absolute best, the gameplay may be a bit... different, but i wish they had a soundtrack! woo hoo! who else agrees?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
hedgehog4572068 said:
I personally think that the music for the rayman games, is the absolute best, the gameplay may be a bit... different, but i wish they had a soundtrack! woo hoo! who else agrees?
Wake up dude! This is the Tavern unless it's got tits and ass, BEAT IT!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
TwisT said:
Wake up dude! This is the Tavern unless it's got tits and ass, BEAT IT!
So you've got tits and ass? :pics:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Nailbomb said:
So you've got tits and ass? :pics:
yeh, but if he's in the tavern he's probably got a dick too, hold on the pics for me.

Descent

Hella Constipated
hedgehog4572068 said:
IIRC, the Dreamcast version can play in a standard Audio CD player because the disc has a 650MB track for CD-DA, and a 1.2GB track for data on one layer. Hence why it's more fragile than a child with brittle bone disease wrestling in the special olympics.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
hedgehog4572068 said:
Are you, GHEY?