WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Re: dustinzgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#1
dustinzgirl

i agree 100%

they say that they 'intend' to 'stir shit up' yet (way back when) i made a thread intending to stir shit up.


havoks response: you went to far
other scum members response: that was too mean,

those of who can recall this know that i did 'stir shit up'

yet i havent seen scum do fuck all except write threads with stories about giant fuckin' bunnies.


i will donate every single one of these fucking wtf muneys, if there is not a retarded response from a scum member.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#2
This is just sad now....You werent in SPED....Get over it.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#5
Love the new sig awaken.

I think you might want to change it soon though.

Why is it that any time anyone disagrees with the "mainstream" they are told to shut up and get out? This is the only defense that I have heard from certain groups who believe they ARE the site.


Well your not, and the rest of us, are entitled to our posts too. If you dont like it, go cry to your boss and get me fired.

But until then, fuck off.

You dont get to tell everyone where to go and what to do. your not the bosses, nor the gods.

Assholes.
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
3
38
#6
dustinzgirl said:
Love the new sig awaken.

I think you might want to change it soon though.

Why is it that any time anyone disagrees with the "mainstream" they are told to shut up and get out? This is the only defense that I have heard from certain groups who believe they ARE the site.


Well your not, and the rest of us, are entitled to our posts too. If you dont like it, go cry to your boss and get me fired.

But until then, fuck off.

You dont get to tell everyone where to go and what to do. your not the bosses, nor the gods.

Assholes.
you're*



and nobody cares
 
7,261
1,340
218
#7


EDIT: Blah...blah...blah...we've heard all this shit before. This is pointless.

((You used to be better than posting lame, PM threads. What the fuck happened?))
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,980
1,398
487
#8

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#11
sheesh all of you just STFU you're giving me an e-head...ache :mfinger:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#12
Ill agree that DG is a powermad shewolf, but you gotta give her props, she knows that shes untouchable and she uses to it the fullest. Thumbs up! :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,107
257
#13
dustinzgirl said:
Love the new sig awaken.

I think you might want to change it soon though.

Why is it that any time anyone disagrees with the "mainstream" they are told to shut up and get out? This is the only defense that I have heard from certain groups who believe they ARE the site.


Well your not, and the rest of us, are entitled to our posts too. If you dont like it, go cry to your boss and get me fired.

But until then, fuck off.

You dont get to tell everyone where to go and what to do. your not the bosses, nor the gods.

Assholes.
No, I think my sig is juuuuuust fine. :thumbsup:

STFU, bitch.
OMG! YOU FUCT WITH MY SIG! OMG! WHAT WILL I EVER DO?! :o


*you're
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#15
Awaken said:
No, I think my sig is juuuuuust fine. :thumbsup:

STFU, bitch.
OMG! YOU FUCT WITH MY SIG! OMG! WHAT WILL I EVER DO?! :o


*you're
This is bait and tackle....

*rolls eyes*
 

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
91
0
0
#17
Awaken said:
Congrats?
How did you figure that one out?
My guess is that he read the thread and realized that it was really crappy. That's how i usually tell.
 
5,711
1,107
257
#18
KreffKa'sWill said:
My guess is that he read the thread and realized that it was really crappy. That's how i usually tell.
Lemme guess....KreffKa's Will? Yup, I could tell by that shitty post. :thumbsdn:
 

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
91
0
0
#19
Awaken said:
Lemme guess....KreffKa's Will? Yup, I could tell by that shitty post. :thumbsdn:
Oh yes Awaken, cause your posts are usually soooooooooo wonderful. Either way, You've gotta admit that there is a lot of crap in b&t
 
5,711
1,107
257
#20
KreffKa'sWill said:
Oh yes Awaken, cause your posts are usually soooooooooo wonderful. Either way, You've gotta admit that there is a lot of crap in b&t
Yes, there is. And I would appreciate it if you would leave.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.