WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Re: Gators Suck!!

Stupid Chaz bitch

CHAZ! stop being gay. gators eat people. thats why they are cool. so shut the fuck up. :mfinger:

the gators can suck my fucking nutt sack and fsu too but I think we have already had this debate havent we chaz

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I hate the Gators just because they are a team, oh wait, that's a stupid complaint, maybe like this.

gators are a team in florida u bunch of dumb fucks. univeristy of florida dumbasss! and fsu( the seminoles) can kick anyone's ass. and i can kick your to u dumb fuck!

oh wait....we are talking bout a team....oops.... :p oh well....well.... in real life gatorrs are awesome

now now chaz calm down just cause FSU players are all faggot ass drag queens dont mean you can talk shit to us bro

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
chaz_schaeffer said:
gators are a team in florida u bunch of dumb fucks. univeristy of florida dumbasss! and fsu( the seminoles) can kick anyone's ass. and i can kick your to u dumb fuck!

You better go to your momma before she kicks your ass.