WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Re-newed hope for a home

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
so lately since the delay in my employment with the oil company(yes im going to work with big evil oil), my home contract has been in jeparody... it was all but dead because of credit issues as I had 4 judgements on my record. Those judgements were finished and satisfied. but my creditors didnt post that. It hurt me and made me look bad.. so now I got letters and got those cleared. my credit is semi ok now and I've been told I can persue a home loan...

yay me... I hope not to lose this house. I want it bad... it needs work but I love to fix shit.. and it'll make it mine. if your religious pray for me.. if not... kill for me....

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you want any tips on renovation etc PM me.. it's what i do when i'm not sick..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
renovations include basement into game room/bar and attic to study/library...

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Congratulations in advance. Nothin better than buyng a home, nothin worse than trying to sell one.