WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

re: This is a total classic

This is a total classic

umm.. Actually it's not a dead link. Not very interesting? Yes. Definitely not classic? Yes. Dead link? No.

You just have to be literate, to see that it's not a page can't be displayed, but a politcal message. Perhaps you don't agree with the message, but Christ - let the boy have his thread. He's a good boy. For the love of all things holy. Let the boy enjoy the thread. He's not gonna abuse it. He just wants to post a link, and share with others.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
umm.. Actually it's not a dead link. Not very interesting? Yes. Definitely not classic? Yes. Dead link? No.

You just have to be literate, to see that it's not a page can't be displayed, but a politcal message. Perhaps you don't agree with the message, but Christ - let the boy have his thread. He's a good boy. For the love of all things holy. Let the boy enjoy the thread. He's not gonna abuse it. He just wants to post a link, and share with others.
Couldn't this of been a PM

I didn't take time to read them thread... will check it out. jezzus fuck people.

When i opened it, it came up with a thousand pop ups and locked my computer up.....

clicked it again... seen the white page, never bother to look into it anymore...

will tripple check..

plus if it that political page. its already been posted in another thread.... don't believe me go search through them...