WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Reactions

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
Why is the drool reaction only allowed on profile pages and not on regular posts?

Also, we should add a heart reaction for love.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Why is the drool reaction only allowed on profile pages and not on regular posts?

Because everybody knows that you never go full retard.

We can't have folks be drooling all over the place. Best to keep it in the strip-club-like atmo of the profile instead of where the little kiddos may get tingly ideas.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah we have certain ones visible for Premium Members, and we have certain visible only in specific forums.

Its possible non-premium ones that are only limited by forum also in profile posts, I'm not sure it specifically limits in that area. I'd have to take a look.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff

I'm glad this is finally out in the open. You need to stop drooling all over my profile. And NO HEARTS FOR YOU!