WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

READ NOW if INTRESTED.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Alright. Taking applications for a host for themed chat night (PM ME.... PLEASE! do not post openly in the forum). Guys if more then one person applies for a spot the staff will vote on them…. And get back to you later on…..

Looking for cool calm and fair host. Looking for someone who is semi responsible and well liked. Who can organized and plan a semi online event. Also, All topics set the chat night must be reproved by Jason, Brit and the staff, so they follow the rules of the boards. P.S. if you are chosen for a host and can't make it because of work or something, let me know and we will find a back up host for ya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday- Political chat (debates, war issues and other news, government things)
Tuesday- Writers chat (Everything from books, comics, to sharing poetry and writing stories together)
Wednesday-Sports chat (can be hunting and fishing as well as auto racing and other sportsman like
Thursday- Entertainment-(video games, movies, music ect…)
Friday- Love, Sex and Relationships (how to break up, sexual positions, right age to have sex)
Saturday- Open Chat Night

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Looking for cool calm and fair host
guess I'm out...

do you have a certian time that the themed chats start/end... or just an all night event.. log on when you can...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
DanGeo23 said:
guess I'm out...

do you have a certian time that the themed chats start/end... or just an all night event.. log on when you can...
We are working on a time for them to start... and host...

:)

You can vote in the TIME CHAT... thread i believe...