Read This and Be Enlightened

The Enlightener

Hoodrat
This is to all those out there that are searching for something, you may not know what it is and that is why I am writing this. Before you read this you need to put aside all of what our society as a whole has tried to tell us and make us belive. So what i ask of you as the reader is tobe open to this article. This is being posted because it is now the time in which the revolution is to start. This is to try and help our fellow enlightenest and people to be enlightened; If you read this and feel the same way this means that you are also enlightened. Well now were through the bull shit on with it.
We are trying to make people really think what is our meaning in Life? well we all have ours and mine is to start the revolution, this is to help and make the world a better place for people. I don't care if its against what society says because the day is bound to come one way or another. If you look at the united states of America you see a great place right? well thats because this is what the elite group of our society wants us to think. Who is this group, well belive it or not its our Government. This is the real truth of our government, they have brainwashed us to think certain ways the tell us what is good and bad and what to do and when to do it. We no longer have hardly any rights. What can we do without the government having any say in it? Nothing!
We need to stand up for what america was founded on that is rights for the individual over government. I mean its almost the same as why the American revolution began. Our government is ruthless because they are the leading world power and they pretty much do whatever they want now. Also our government taxes the hell out of its citizens to make it harder to get ahead in life. The reason they do this is because they are practicing social darwinism only the smartest and most popular people can get ahead. While the rest of us are working our asses off to help fuel them. I mean look at all of the money our government pisses away on stupid shit example research on cloneing, test weopons for "future battle", and exc. There are way better things like equal opportunities fo the individual person. See now days being a high scool student they try to teach to the masses and not to the individual. By doing this they can catgorize people so they can find the ones that they can brainwash easier. If you have read this to here i think you know the kind of people who stero type. These people usually practice religion, do good in school, and follw all the rules. Well i'm sorry to say that i to was once this way but not any more. But i still don't discriminate against anything except people who are not yet enlightened.

This is part of my story but to know more about me I am 16 and writing a book called World Revolution a continue of what you heve just read this was just to get you interested in it but if you like what you have read then E-mail me at [email protected] and i will get back to you and tell you more about this Revolution of Enlightenment

iamkennell420

Flame Bait
I know this Enlightener personally. I have discusses everydetail about how we feel our government has failed us and is goin to fail us evenworse. the government is spendin more money then nessasary. If the government relized what this nation should do as a world nation to help the enviroment. We should cut down on enviroment damaging substances. Many people have said that our enviroment isnt goin to last forever so why dont we nurture it while it lasts.
And to make the world a better place we shouldnt just focus on our own self prosperity we should work to gether to make our lives and the lives as every one elses around us better. If ever person shared there knowledge with the person who need to know what they kno it will help every one. I think of a proverbs i dont kno if i have it quite right "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a life time." Knowledge is power so why cant we change it. i am pretty much just ranting micellanous topics. but i think they make sense.
The world turns round on money.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
iamkennell420 said:
I know this Enlightener personally. I have discusses everydetail about how we feel our government has failed us and is goin to fail us evenworse. the government is spendin more money then nessasary. If the government relized what this nation should do as a world nation to help the enviroment. We should cut down on enviroment damaging substances. Many people have said that our enviroment isnt goin to last forever so why dont we nurture it while it lasts.
And to make the world a better place we shouldnt just focus on our own self prosperity we should work to gether to make our lives and the lives as every one elses around us better. If ever person shared there knowledge with the person who need to know what they kno it will help every one. I think of a proverbs i dont kno if i have it quite right "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a life time." Knowledge is power so why cant we change it. i am pretty much just ranting micellanous topics. but i think they make sense.
The world turns round on money.

Your entire "rant" is hipocritical. You say "The government is spending more money than necessary", and yet your last line is "the world turns round on money."

So your saying we should decrease spending, stop the world from turning economically, and live like we did in the Stone Age? Well, you can take that one way train to wherever you like, I'll stay here in the Information Age, regardless of how much it "costs".

It isn't all that bad

Since the beginning of time suffering and injustice have existed. Extremism has almost always been more of a problem than a solution. Highly educated people usually have difficulty getting books on touchy subjects like social reform published, let alone taken to heart. If you really want to make a difference, get off your high horse and join the peace core. After about 6 years in a God-forsaken 3rd world country, you'll probably see things differently.