WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

read this because you life depends on it..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well.. Not really.. But anyways..

Me and my gf had been going out for a lonngggg time, we broke up (my doing) but now were back together.. We talked a TON and would be on the phone for hours.. We don't talk as much and she isn't around as much as she used to be.. She lives like an hour or two away so it almost felt/feels like a long distance relationship, which blows because I hate long distance relationships.. Anywho, we both said we loved each other, I felt like it was the right time after a long time, and I really meant it and still do mean it.. I really think we will last for a long time.. But she has soooooo many guy friends its not even funny.. And a third of them like her and want more if you know what I mean.. And a couple of them she thought about dating or has dated.. It would be so easy for her to cheat on me.. Whenever she leaves I wonder if shes meeting another guy, well, sometimes she is but just friends she says and that shes known him for a long time and that they are truly friends.. I believe her, I just have such a hard time trusting people, the person I really only trust 100% is my brother..

What do you think? (general opinions, specific advice, I don't care)

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
Ask her where her friend's are going, and see if you can come with. See how she reacts to that one.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good idea but she lives a few hours away so it almost is long distance which sucks as I said all this before.. We see each other on vacations and weekend and stuff..

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
hmmm, then the most i can suggest is to see how it plays out =/ long-distance relationships generally don't work too well. we've all seen how road trip worked out.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Put simply (and brutally) if you do not trust her, you do not love her.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I almost trust no one.. It feels like long distance but really isn't? I dont know..

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Yeah i know how you feel, i'm in a long distance relationship, my g/f lives about 7 and a half hours away and we get too see each other mabey once a month which sucks. She has a ton of guy friends but i trust her more than anything so it dosn't really bother me, i know she would never do anything to hurt me...just talk to her about it, if she loves you she can promise you that you have nothing to worry about...or you could just spy on her one time she leave...

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
p99 said:

Me and my gf had been going out for a lonngggg time, we broke up (my doing) but now were back together.. We talked a TON and would be on the phone for hours.. We don't talk as much and she isn't around as much as she used to be.. She lives like an hour or two away so it almost felt/feels like a long distance relationship, which blows because I hate long distance relationships.. Anywho, we both said we loved each other, I felt like it was the right time after a long time, and I really meant it and still do mean it.. I really think we will last for a long time.. But she has soooooo many guy friends its not even funny.. And a third of them like her and want more if you know what I mean.. And a couple of them she thought about dating or has dated.. It would be so easy for her to cheat on me.. Whenever she leaves I wonder if shes meeting another guy, well, sometimes she is but just friends she says and that shes known him for a long time and that they are truly friends.. I believe her, I just have such a hard time trusting people, the person I really only trust 100% is my brother..

Seems like the relationship is more hastle than anything. If I were you I would survey the options and just make the first decision that comes to mind. Otherwise you will just speculate continuously until are unable to come to a decision.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Speaking from a relationship where it wasn't that I didn't trust her, I just had a fear of getting cheated on, I can say this:

DO NOT LET THAT FEAR CONTROL YOUR RELATIONSHIP. It happened to me, and that fear led to jealousy, the jealousy led to my suffocation of her, and eventually, her dumping me.

If she cares about you, she won't cheat on you. If she doesn't care about you and does cheat on you, you can make another thread to let off some steam and you can have the satisfaction of knowing she wasn't worth your time and you're better off not having her.

I say that from experience with the same girl as well. :thumbsup: Good luck with everything man.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Tylerc said:
Speaking from a relationship where it wasn't that I didn't trust her, I just had a fear of getting cheated on, I can say this:

DO NOT LET THAT FEAR CONTROL YOUR RELATIONSHIP. It happened to me, and that fear led to jealousy, the jealousy led to my suffocation of her, and eventually, her dumping me.

If she cares about you, she won't cheat on you. If she doesn't care about you and does cheat on you, you can make another thread to let off some steam and you can have the satisfaction of knowing she wasn't worth your time and you're better off not having her.

I say that from experience with the same girl as well. :thumbsup: Good luck with everything man.
i did that...fear blows

MsPunK

Tenderony
p99 said:

i know exactly how you feel. me and my boyfriend went out for a year and a half, an were back together now. he has lodsa o girly mates, but the thing is, i know that i fancy other blokes but wudnt dream of cheating on him. i get scared bout it, but theres no point man, cos like that geezer sed jealousy is the biggest realtionship killer. also, if you tell her you feel like this, it may even spur her on to cheat on you. no matter wot it feels like inside, u got to put on a brave face n talk bout how its cool she has so many guy friends cos she can ask for advice on relationship and stuff. if u act like u dont care bout it it will make her like you moore, treat em mean keep em keen works in many different ways!!good luck man, n i kn ow that awful feeling, but u got to overcome it, youll be fine dude, why wud she want guys that she can easily have, wen theres someone little bit far away that she think bout all the time. distance makes the heart grow fonder, just dont let your heart grow paranoid ok xxxx

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
That doesn't help him at all; back up your reasoning please.

Like the girl said, be tough and be OK with her having guy friends.

Look at it this way: If you have a lot of girl friends, wouldn't you want her to be OK with you having them? Put yourself in her shoes and see if you feel the same way.

ReiMeishin said:
Put simply (and brutally) if you do not trust her, you do not love her.
I don't think that's the problem. As I said to my girlfriend: "I trust you, I just don't trust anyone else." I think the same issue lies here, also.

I was in the exact same situation, and I found the best thing to do was to just talk. Let her know how you feel, and she'll probably end up making you feel alot better about the whole thing.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah that has happended multiple times .. She makes me feel better everytime and I do really love her, I just hate the fact that a ton of people like her..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Yeah that has happended multiple times .. She makes me feel better everytime and I do really love her, I just hate the fact that a ton of people like her..
dude we're guys we stare at what we can't have

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
dude we're guys we stare at what we can't have
This is exactly why half the members on WTF.com don't have or haven't ever had a girlfriend.. You need to do something about that what you "can't have".. If you make an attempt you can have anything.. When I first talked to my girlfriend she was weirded out, like wayy weirded out.. Now.. We're perfect together..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
This is exactly why half the members on WTF.com don't have or haven't ever had a girlfriend.. You need to do something about that what you "can't have".. If you make an attempt you can have anything.. When I first talked to my girlfriend she was weirded out, like wayy weirded out.. Now.. We're perfect together..
same as me but i was just joking

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
But thats how it really is.. Everyone stares at what they don't have enough courage to do something about..