WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I just decided to be a 'self-centered asshole' so I'm going to let you know it's 4:30 a.m. I ahve no life AND I"M GOING TO SLEEP BITCHES. now I'll wait for all you bitches to flame me about wasting your time :D

ass hat. thats the best i could come up with. ass hat. your not skitchoooooo(ill say it however the fuck i want bitch) so i dont want to flame you. your not a fucking retard (i hope not....we dont want another lil skitch running around) like him. he gives me bad rep and thinks he can get away with it....ill get him.....hahahaha....*rubs hands together*

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
lmao I guess I'm doing something like skitch would do, it's attention whorish =/

*goes to bed*

Status
Not open for further replies.