Read This!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but I haven't seen jason online in 3 days, any idea what happened to him?

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoke said:
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but I haven't seen jason online in 3 days, any idea what happened to him?

Just because you don't see him doesn't mean he's not here.Him and brit fly under the wire,those sneaky bastard's :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
There is a "invisable mode" option in the user cp.
Well no shit, but I sent him a msg the other regarding an image, and he would of responded if he was in "invisible mode", but he never did.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe you guys should locate your dicks and use them elsewhere rather than reading Jason's posts. :p

Unforgiven

That Guy
p99 said:
Maybe you guys should locate your dicks and use them elsewhere rather than reading Jason's posts. :p

nah... microscopes don't come that powerful :)

yes, i did just flame myself. so fuckin' what?

:p

shep

Local alcoholic
p99 said:

Everytime i locate my cauk i have babies,lol.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
rotflmao. :thumbsdn: lame

why did you make this thread anyway? why do you care if Jason's not around?
I wasn't sure what happened to him, I sent him a msg the other day regarding a picture and he never responded. He'll come around soon, anyhow.
1200th post. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
HOLY CRAP!! I just thought of something......MAYBE he has been abducted by ALIENSoup???!?!?! :abduct: ORRRRRR it could be that he is with family and friends during the HOLIDAY season?!?! just a thought.. :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Jason got captured By rabid monkeys and forced to listen to pop music 24/7. Poor Jason. I will miss him.:cry: