WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Read This!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but I haven't seen jason online in 3 days, any idea what happened to him?

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoke said:
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but I haven't seen jason online in 3 days, any idea what happened to him?
Just because you don't see him doesn't mean he's not here.Him and brit fly under the wire,those sneaky bastard's :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
"Last Activity: 11-22-2004 05:14 AM "
4 days ago.

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoke said:
"Last Activity: 11-22-2004 05:14 AM "
4 days ago.
There is a "invisable mode" option in the user cp.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
There is a "invisable mode" option in the user cp.
Well no shit, but I sent him a msg the other regarding an image, and he would of responded if he was in "invisible mode", but he never did.

shep

Local alcoholic
Maybe he's on a 5 day beer bender :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe you guys should locate your dicks and use them elsewhere rather than reading Jason's posts. :p

p99 said:
Maybe you guys should locate your dicks and use them elsewhere rather than reading Jason's posts. :p
nah... microscopes don't come that powerful :)

yes, i did just flame myself. so fuckin' what?

:p

shep

Local alcoholic
p99 said:
Everytime i locate my cauk i have babies,lol.

Smoke said:
Well no shit, but I sent him a msg the other regarding an image, and he would of responded if he was in "invisible mode", but he never did.
maybe he doesnt like dumbasses. :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
maybe he doesnt like dumbasses. :D
You be at the top of the list. :thumbsup: Good job deus!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
rotflmao. :thumbsdn: lame

why did you make this thread anyway? why do you care if Jason's not around?
I wasn't sure what happened to him, I sent him a msg the other day regarding a picture and he never responded. He'll come around soon, anyhow.
1200th post. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
HOLY CRAP!! I just thought of something......MAYBE he has been abducted by ALIENSoup???!?!?! :abduct: ORRRRRR it could be that he is with family and friends during the HOLIDAY season?!?! just a thought.. :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Jason got captured By rabid monkeys and forced to listen to pop music 24/7. Poor Jason. I will miss him.:cry:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Could be that he is busy doing stuff and is on a vacation