WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Real Life Groups - WTF style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Who would hang out with who on WTF.com, in real life?

I know the ladies would swarm to Max, and I betcha Dotcom and Descent would have a little thing goin' on, then there'd be all the noobs trying to latch onto everyone's legs... Maybe Void and Voiceofreason would hang out?? Maybe its just the voi's in their name...

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
speechless and stardust?
DG and CL?
:)

I'd hang out in the corner with my imaginary friends and make fun of everyone.

I'd hang out in the imaginary corner with my real friends and make fun of French people, because French people r fukkin ghey n shit LOLOL!!!!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd prolly hang out with BadEvilWrong, so I can make fun of him until he cries. Then I'd prolly throw something at Descent.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Icarus said:
I'd prolly hang out with BadEvilWrong, so I can make fun of him until he cries. Then I'd prolly throw something at Descent.

I'll help you gather sticks and medium sized rocks.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
zoloftcasserole said:
I'd hang out in the corner with my imaginary friends and make fun of everyone.
I think that's what Bitch, Jason, and I would do... That or go around causing trouble by being devil's advocates.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would not hang out with any of you wierdos IRL....you people scare me.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Boycott said:
Who would hang out with who on WTF.com, in real life?
Hang out or stalk?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'd hang out with Ladyvic.....oh wait, I do that already.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Boycott said:
I know the ladies would swarm to Max.....
Yes and i'd be there beating them off with stick...back off bitches he's mine ;)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Base said:
being a noob, i'd probably stalk someone :D
as a restaurant ? or as a fishmarket ??

btw: as i wasn't here for a while long .. im gonna stalk around with the base

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I would have said Zolly, BCB, Uber, and Broken. But Zolly would just make fun of/be mean to me. BCB would get me arrested. Uber, would try to steal LV from me, and Broken would team up with Zolly, getting my nose, and putting Kick me signs on my back. So I'll stick with Ladyvic, with whom I can drink, and eat the worlds best BLT's. (oh yeah, then there's the kinky sex part)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I would have said Zolly, BCB, Uber, and Broken. But Zolly would just make fun of/be mean to me. BCB would get me arrested. Uber, would try to steal LV from me, and Broken would team up with Zolly, getting my nose, and putting Kick me signs on my back. So I'll stick with Ladyvic, with whom I can drink, and eat the worlds best BLT's. (oh yeah, then there's the kinky sex part)
What Im not refined 'nough to hang out with?

LV can have you....everyone else already has.....

:D

SLUT!

Hmm. . .I'd hang out with Void and Junglizm. They seem like cool, intelligent people (except when Junglizm is cranky). Oh, and I can't forget Fire_ze_Missles. I'd say Max, but I don't like the idea of trying to fight LV. So, I'll just hang out with LV and get to hang out with Max by association. :D
Edit: Oh, and can't forget my buddy TB. After he's read my work I've got to hang out with him. (Where is that devil anyways?)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Hang out? Fuck that, I'd probably have too much fun slapping the lot of you around.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Hang out? Fuck that, I'd probably have too much fun slapping the lot of you around.
Bring it bitch!

How are you liking your last weekend as a free man? lol

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I would have hung out with DG but since she already dissed us all earlier she's out.

So I'd just have to say CL, Void, Max, Vic, Meh, BCB (cuz I offered to teach her something or other) ZollyPop and Tostig. The regular chat trouble makers. I'd say Jung but he and I would end up trading favorite beers and getting shithoused. Then Geht would come along and write on our faces, put us in compromising positions, take pictures and then brag about it.

And Max, you are wrong about me trying to steel Vic from you. She'd just punch me in the face for it. And I don't need the kind of shit that would come with the pictures of that.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What Uber said, plus a few more.

We should totally have a WTF get together somewhere. By invitation only.

Status
Not open for further replies.