WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Real soccer fans!

anyone watchin man u v arsenal on sunday, it'ii be proper bo i tell thee! :cool:

anyone interested in proper discussions on soccer

has anyone got anything to say on manu v arsenal match at the weekend, personally i'm sick of the amount of complaining arsenal do! :mad: :mfinger: :mad:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wish I was able to watch the game... over here in Amercia.. Florida to be more exact, you cant watch the games unless you have DirecTV or DishNetwork I believe also works...

anyway, is my luck that the appt I live in, looks to the oposite direction of the SAT, so I can get no SAT around here :(

Anyway, I love soccer, but I am more into the South American Teams than the European ones... I cant wait till Germany 2006... I will be there!