WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Realistic dreams

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had a dream that a guy I know shaved his mustache off, and that I was late to work. Woke up and realized it was my day off. I still thought that my friend shaved his face until I saw him later.

I hate that my dreams are more eventful than real life, and that I'm happier when I'm dreaming than when I'm awake.

Certainly, I alredy experienced dreaming having cancer, even with cancer i was happier because every of my deepest minds were accomplishing!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Certainly, I alredy experienced dreaming having cancer, even with cancer i was happier because every of my deepest minds were accomplishing!
One time I had a dream I had a heart attack and was dying. Made me appreciate life more, but I turned back into a cynical person. Wish I could stop doing that.

I find this concept of living in a deam an interesting concept, such as in the matrix movie, I'm quite sure it's phisically possible but what's the cost...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Why is this crap in Life Sucks?

And i doubt you could see his flavor savor while you zombie stare at the back of his balding head.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Here, have an e-hug. PM me when I think I need attention and I will tell you how to receive your free e-buttsecks.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I had a dream where Prince William and I grew up as best friends and as adults (as in present day) had an adult rendezvous and Kate confronted me. I assured her that there was nothing going on and that we were just childhood buddies. She hugged me and I felt satisfied that we got away with it. :rofl:

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had a dream where Prince William and I grew up as best friends and as adults (as in present day) had an adult rendezvous and Kate confronted me. I assured her that there was nothing going on and that we were just childhood buddies. She hugged me and I felt satisfied that we got away with it. :rofl:
Lucky you. I can't even remember my dreams because I stopped writing them down. Going to start again.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had a weird dream that my mom wanted to buy a computer off Craigslist, and wanted me to drive her there. The house turned out to be a hollowed out electrical box next to the sidewalk, and some crazy lady was in there trying to trick people into buying diapers.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What is real? Are video games real? They are created by human hands and many other physical things.

What about your dreams? Your brain is real is it not? Dreams are probably a product of real experiences being indexed and what the mind is capable of creating. Very real physical events take place here. Most of what we dream doesn't make any sense. Do two dimensional beings understand the fourth dimension? Maybe your third dimensional mind is trying to understand the sixth. Or maybe you just masturbate too much. Stop dreaming. Wake the fuck up!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had this fucked up dream that myself, my family, and my doctor had forgotten how tall I have ever been. We lost the current measurements of my height, and couldn't we remember how tall I ever was. My family and doctor acted shocked over it, and when the doctor was measuring me, the walls were distorted and his glasses had these black and white spinning logos on the lenses.