WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Really Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm new here, obviously, but i've been reading some of the threads. I just want to know who the fuck this 'kitana' is. Of course she'll more than likley read this herself, considering she responds to practicly everything...doesn't leave much time for a social life does it? =( Oh and don't respond about how you have lots of friends are married, ect. I don't care i'm going to think your a loser no matter what you say ~_~ Anyway, I just want to know where you get off thinking you know every goddamn thing. Your always so narrowminded, it's just funny to, for instance see someone on here post about cutting themselves. And all of a sudden the great 'ANGEL' comes to say ...no your not a real cutter, your lieing. Cutters don't do that. And about everything. You get real annoying pretending like you know everything =(

I'm sure you know things, your old, of course you do. But no 1 is going around calling you a lier about how your life was/is just 'oh so hard' Or insulting you, telling you what to think....Your not always right, stop saying you don't want to be an 'angel' and it gets annoying...well stop pretending your god's fucking gift, put here to know everything. Your just an over-grown smartass. :(

You should really try to be more open-minded...

Just stop being such a know-it-all bitch =( plz & thx.

magnolia

Postaholic
I think I love u. Short, to the point, and real. lol

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you like sniffing anal nitrate, the canadian band or that fathead conservative guy?

BTW.. fuck you, I think Kitana is cool. :mfinger:

King Goldfish said:
Do you like sniffing anal nitrate, the canadian band or that fathead conservative guy?

That post just made you look stupid.

Good job, thx i don't even have to argue with you.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
magnolia said:
lmao a burn on kitana and yet his two paragraphs are true.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rush~ said:
Well, i'm new here, obviously, but i've been reading some of the threads. I just want to know who the fuck this 'kitana' is. Of course she'll more than likley read this herself, considering she responds to practicly everything...doesn't leave much time for a social life does it? =( Oh and don't respond about how you have lots of friends are married, ect. I don't care i'm going to think your a loser no matter what you say ~_~ Anyway, I just want to know where you get off thinking you know every goddamn thing. Your always so narrowminded, it's just funny to, for instance see someone on here post about cutting themselves. And all of a sudden the great 'ANGEL' comes to say ...no your not a real cutter, your lieing. Cutters don't do that. And about everything. You get real annoying pretending like you know everything =(

I'm sure you know things, your old, of course you do. But no 1 is going around calling you a lier about how your life was/is just 'oh so hard' Or insulting you, telling you what to think....Your not always right, stop saying you don't want to be an 'angel' and it gets annoying...well stop pretending your god's fucking gift, put here to know everything. Your just an over-grown smartass. :(

You should really try to be more open-minded...

Just stop being such a know-it-all bitch =( plz & thx.

first of all... I don't act like I know everything. Second of all... I have seen and done a lot with in the 21 years of my life, third of all... I am pretty damn far from my friends and family, my husband is over seas.. As far as being a loser, think of me that way. I don't care your more of a loser for creating a whole rant about me and posting it in the wrong thread. Don't worry I will move it for ya.

About that person lien about being a cutter. I think I would know and I think I have struggled with a lot in my life and you can read that from my different post. Not a know it all... I have lots to learn. I just don't like people who are fake.

forth I created a rant about my name, you should of listened to it. Cause you still played off of it, like every narrowed minded person. Fifth, I am going to call you on not being new to this site because of your name and your extreme dislike for me, yet you are “new” unless you have been lurking in the dark just reading post. If another mod could please tell me if this fool is posting under another IP or not. I would be happy.

Six, if you don’t want to hear my reply to your post…. Don’t post. Plain and simple. I am on this site. I like this site. I am staying here. Plain and simple don’t like it… leave.

magnolia said:
Short to the point and real. You made a post about how you hate how people judge other people and hate them and then your like “I am in love with you cause you posted this…." Hmmm……… fuck that!

Grade A Haze said:
Yes I laughed at the idiot too.

King Goldfish said:

All hail the King… hehe, thanks btw Goldie

Rush~ said:
That post just made you look stupid.

Good job, thx i don't even have to argue with you.
Ahhhh………. Judging by your post, I can see he can not surpass you intellect. I must admit at least he can post in the right forum. :) Don't worry I am moving it.

_Kitana_ said:
there all better
Well, i am new to the site. I didn't say i didn't want to see you post, i said i didn't want to hear you whine/complain/ect about your family/life/friends/ect, which, of course, you seem to do anyway. About the cutter, you really don't know if it's fake our not. You've 'struggled' a lot in your life, what do you think your the only one? And that gives you the knowledge to just know if someone is telling the truth or not based on the stupid words they type in a forum called 'wtf'. 'Your more of a loser for creating a whole rant about me and posting it in the wrong thread' lol... You fool, about your name i did read your rant, that's why i DID play off it. =( Don't call me narrowminded when you don't change your mind about anything once you've made it up.

I know lots of people like you...Smart enough to do something about their shitty life, but too weak to do anything about it. Given i don't know that much about you, but i do know what i've read. So far: All you do is bitch/complain/whine/critize, well...umm how about doing something about it instead of posting here everyother minute?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Rush: Nice post.

Kit: This is his opinion. I think we all take yourselves a little too serious at times. His sentence structures are that of novelist, but this isn't a poetry, or even a site that is mostly concerned with fine literature.

Broken's Opinion.... I would like a count on how many times you have whined about someone posting in the wrong forum.
Do you think you understand what the exact point that the poster was trying to make at that moment in time, why they chose it, and how they relate the post to that to the FORUM? Again; I minor rant, and this is not meant as a flame or attack in any manner.

Thanks Broken~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rush~ said:
Well, i am new to the site. I didn't say i didn't want to see you post, i said i didn't want to hear you whine/complain/ect about your family/life/friends/ect,
don't get me wrong, but thats kind of what a rant site is all about bitching isn't it.

which, of course, you seem to do anyway.
umm yeah cause thats why this site was made.

About the cutter, you really don't know if it's fake our not.
don't be so quick to judge...

I never said You've 'struggled' a lot in your life, what do you think your the only one?
very few people have struggled as much as my family and I.... and still stand tall.

And that gives you the knowledge to just know if someone is telling the truth or not based on the stupid words they type in a forum called 'wtf'.
I would like to think it gives me some type of knowledge... to see lots of things both real and fake.

'Your more of a loser for creating a whole rant about me and posting it in the wrong thread' lol... You fool, about your name i did read your rant, that's why i DID play off it. =( Don't call me narrowminded when you don't change your mind about anything once you've made it up.
lol...nope most people don't, its called being a strong minded person. Not narrowed minded. Plus when I make my mind up, it has to do with a lot of thought and thinking goes into it. I am just wondering on what issue you are saying i am so narrowed minded. p.s. learn to quote.

I know lots of people like you...Smart enough to do something about their shitty life, but too weak to do anything about it.
I never said my life was so shitty, I have my own place, i have food, a lovely husband...who is far from me... and lots of other stuff, i never knew i could have. I am smart thank you and I was smart enough to do something about my shitty life......

Given i don't know that much about you, but i do know what i've read. So far: All you do is bitch/complain/whine/critize, well...umm how about doing something about it instead of posting here everyother minute?
so far all you have done is bitch/complain/whine and critize me.... well ummm.... how about you move along sparky and exit stage left.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
Rush: Nice post.

Kit: This is his opinion. I think we all take yourselves a little too serious at times. His sentence structures are that of novelist, but this isn't a poetry, or even a site that is mostly concerned with fine literature.

Broken's Opinion.... I would like a count on how many times you have whined about someone posting in the wrong forum.
Do you think you understand what the exact point that the poster was trying to make at that moment in time, why they chose it, and how they relate the post to that to the FORUM? Again; I minor rant, and this is not meant as a flame or attack in any manner.

Thanks Broken~

broken I do whine a lot about people posting in the wrong forum. I do stop and wonder why they posted there... and I do think about it before I move it. There is a reason we have forums and if you don't like me moving a thread state why and if one of the super mods agree they can move it back.

Second of all I do take my self very serious on a lot of issue, lacking a bit of humor in my life atm...

see you all seemly agree with rush....

his sentence, don't have to be that of poetry and they are not that of a novelist either and i fail to see where that matters btw...

'p.s. learn to quote.' This is my first day on the site, I didn't feel like learning all the little things. Plus i think you can get the point without the little grey box. You said your life isn't shitty...but you basicly said before that all your freinds and husband are very 'far away' ...does that sound fun? work and come home to nothing? woo hoo I have food, my life is great....

ANWAY~

I'm not going to sit here and argue about the pointless details of your life, that is what I was trying to avoid in the first place, so stop bringing up your shitty past and your struggles. Get over it, move on. Is it pity you want? Because I pity you.

All i wanted to know: Where do you get off judgeing everyone, you may know a lot, but it doesn't mean you know more than everyone else. I'm just wondering what is it that goes through your head when when someone says...i think about suicide or a cut myself and you say 'Your lieing, ect' You don't know. Your not an 'angel' (yes im playing off your name because I read your rant...hopefully your not confused about it this time)

Ps:"so far all you have done is bitch/complain/whine and critize me.... well ummm.... how about you move along sparky and exit stage left"

- you obviously missed my point, i don't care about your life, I just want to know why you know more than everyone else on this site.

Sincerely,

`sparky`

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Fuck it you asked for it.

*edit*

decided i didn't want everyone to know about my life....

thank

Look girl...That isn't what I was looking for, I even specifically asked you to please not to go and talk about your life and how sorry you feel for yourself. How bad you had/have it, ect.. Well that message still hasn't got across.

You say the cutter did that for attention? ...well you should have sent that last message to me privatly instead of sharing it with the rest of the world. There is obviously some reason you did that. Attention?

Well once again, im not asking about your life or childhood, im asking why you think your so great? =( You list off all your accomplishments and struggles you've gotten through...but I don't know you. That's not going to matter to me.

'People like me' - Represses every tear you want to cry
- Sitting at home by herself
Can't feel pain? Like they say love without pain isn't love.

Your complicated and it makes you sound like a lier.

So tell me dear, what type of person am I?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Rush~ said:
Look girl...That isn't what I was looking for, I even specifically asked you to please not to go and talk about your life and how sorry you feel for yourself. How bad you had/have it, ect.. Well that message still hasn't got across.

You say the cutter did that for attention? ...well you should have sent that last message to me privatly instead of sharing it with the rest of the world. There is obviously some reason you did that. Attention?

Well once again, im not asking about your life or childhood, im asking why you think your so great? =( You list off all your accomplishments and struggles you've gotten through...but I don't know you. That's not going to matter to me.

It's spelled Liar. That's like the second or third time.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rush~ said:

your someone judging me and I see you read my thread before it was edited. Which is fine I fucking guess. I never said I feel fucking sorry about my life. I know where I came from... that is all....

Love with out pain, i am pretty sure I feel lots of emotional pain, I am pretty sure if you read my post "missing gobbles.... " its pretty strong that I am in PAIN and can cry when it all becomes to much. I however use to not be able to, there is 3 people who have seen me cry, Jesse, god and myself... besides when i was a baby. Crying gets you no where.

I don't like explaining myself and I don't think i am better then anyone else. Why do you think you are better then me?

You was looking for a reason on my outlook on issue. You wanted to know why I could call someone an attention whore. Well Because I can. I simpley showed you my life and why. Now your like, wait no thats not right... your wrong. FUCK YOU. you asked for it.

BTW, the only person calling me great is you.... I never said I was so fucking great.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
This Rush kid is stupid.His first day on the website, so he browses around to check out posts and threads, and realizes that Kit has alot of posts that he doesnt like or agree with. Here is something to think about rush guy, Kit has over 1,000 posts. She is among few in that category. In 1,000+ posts, there is bound to be some that people don't like. But just because she might have some bad posts, doesn't make her a bitch. You need to think twice about your logic before you post next time.

Well, first of all your title is 'MILF hunter' so, your a dumbass, Thx. You think i'm stupid, because I think kitana knows more than people like you. Well of course there is bound to be posts that people don't agree with, if the whole world got along there wouldn't be idiots like you.

ANYWAY~

It's not just a few posts, it's the way she is. You probably didn't get a chance to read her message before she edited it. Which she did, obviously, because she's lieing. Well Kitana, just please tell me why you think you know it all, you may know some types of people, but you don't know the whole world. =(

Get off your fucking pity train, please. Anyone reading this that doesn't know wtf im talking about go read her 'missing gobbles...' post...

Nice job posting about your shitty life that you said was 'great'

Stop being an idiot =( Plz & Thx

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rush~ said:
Well, first of all your title is 'MILF hunter' so, your a dumbass, Thx. You think i'm stupid, because I think kitana knows more than people like you. Well of course there is bound to be posts that people don't agree with, if the whole world got along there wouldn't be idiots like you.

ANYWAY~

It's not just a few posts, it's the way she is. You probably didn't get a chance to read her message before she edited it. Which she did, obviously, because she's lieing. Well Kitana, just please tell me why you think you know it all, you may know some types of people, but you don't know the whole world. =(

Get off your fucking pity train, please. Anyone reading this that doesn't know wtf im talking about go read her 'missing gobbles...' post...

Nice job posting about your shitty life that you said was 'great'

Stop being an idiot =( Plz & Thx
no, I removed and edited my post because I didn't feel like posting my whole life story. Second of all. I told you, I don't know it all... i have a lot to learn. Second of all..... I never said my life was great... there are things that need to be improved upon. Third of all my post was about the fear that all military wifes find themselves facing, some greater then mine. I know a lot of diffrent types of people, and yes those types make up the world. It is imposible for anyone to know the whole world and I don't claim to. My personality.... you either like me or hate me. So fuck off and please go find something else to post about. Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.