REALLY embarrassi g question but i need to know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpoogirl

Hoodrat
27
0
0
ok.. reallly fucking embarrassing quiestion here but ive always wanted to know. when i needa poo , i can always feel it if i stick my finger in my pussy and it makes sex different when i need one too. is this normal and can the guy feel it?? man this is soo embarrassing and i know im gonna get alot of stick for this lol
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
lilpoogirl said:
ok.. reallly fucking embarrassing quiestion here but ive always wanted to know. when i needa poo , i can always feel it if i stick my finger in my pussy and it makes sex different when i need one too. is this normal and can the guy feel it?? man this is soo embarrassing and i know im gonna get alot of stick for this lol
how old are you.............because most kids now this
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
normal.....most likely dude can't feel it.....plus i'm only 13 yet i pay attention in sex ed...but don't take my word for it
 

lilpoogirl

Hoodrat
27
0
0
huh

do they teach you that in sex ed??? i never got taught about that lol, im quite experienced in the sack, but i always thought abou thtat, and how strange it is. and if its just me or not. man im glad theres such a thing as anonimity.
=/
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
lilpoogirl said:
do they teach you that in sex ed??? i never got taught about that lol, im quite experienced in the sack, but i always thought abou thtat, and how strange it is. and if its just me or not. man im glad theres such a thing as anonimity.
=/
don't know why but they teach s alot of stuff.......like this year we see a baby being born frontal view....FUN!!!!!!!!!!
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
oh and ladie go to deleted you might find something

edit:wasn't right site
 

lilpoogirl

Hoodrat
27
0
0
shit

ohhh i rmemeber that that was GROOSSS .
so did your teacher say "when a girl need a shit, there maybe slight problem arisen" ??
=/ =/
rofl
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
lilpoogirl said:
ohhh i rmemeber that that was GROOSSS .
so did your teacher say "when a girl need a shit, there maybe slight problem arisen" ??
=/ =/
rofl
not exact works but the class is like.....like...educational porn
 

lilpoogirl

Hoodrat
27
0
0
i cant believe you just gave me a puberty website to go on. thaT WAS like 7 years ago man,,, lol, and where does it say about my particular problem huh? NOWHERE ='(
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
lilpoogirl said:
i cant believe you just gave me a puberty website to go on. thaT WAS like 7 years ago man,,, lol, and where does it say about my particular problem huh? NOWHERE ='(
it has links to better sites.....sorry it was the only thingy knew of
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
lilpoogirl said:
you like cohheed huh... well i sa them live this year at reading fest hahaahahahahr
ya i have keeping secrets from silent earth.........its really good i just never understand the story line
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
lilpoogirl said:
btw my mum knows i curse and she dont care.
ya that thread died fast as hell.............my parents don't if they find out i'm fucked cause they think i'm the good kid
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
0
lilpoogirl said:
btw my mum knows i curse and she dont care.

Because you are 18?

You are lying about your age, I can tell by your posts. You are about 12 or 13, mabye even 11.

And I dont know about sticking your finger in yourself to find your poo, but, the reason you can is because there is only a thin layer of muscle between the intestinal tract and vaginal tract.
:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.