WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Really pissed cuz shes being a fucking retard.

Ok, well my ex broke up with me awhile ago after a year but told me she still loved me and all that crap and we even still acted like bf/gf and kissed and watched movies together for like a month afterwards...but after a while we didnt do it that much.. but then she told me that we could go back out after being friends for a while. I bought it...but like always it was BS.

The night right after she said that shit to me she goes to this party with this "hot" guy that she used to have a crush on like 2 years ago and who she said she sort of liked when she broke up with me. He is nothing like me, (he doesnt care about anyones feelings and shit like that) and is defenitely no better than me. They aren't going out or anything, though, but I know she "really likes him" because she "felt really close to him that night".

I wasn't there, but people have told me that they were getting really "close" and someone even told me they kissed but I really doubt they did. She said that they didn't and I dont think she would lie about that at least, to my face. I know she really likes him now though.

So she comes home from the party and is all like yeah it was fun blah blah but doesnt tell me about her and the guy even though I suspected something and asked her if something went on that I should know about. And then we start talking about going back out and she stilllll tells me the same shit. "We just have to be friends for now until things get better then we can think about going back out". All lies...again.

So 2 days later after hearing about them gettin all close at the party, I text her and say "You like (the guy) dont you..." and so it starts a fight where she is saying "you dont need to know about everything i do" and me saying "well you didnt have to lie to me about it and lead me on" and shes like "what i never lied to you or led you on!" (yeah saying i love you really isnt leading someone on) and so we are fighting all evening... and she said alota shit that I never would have thought to have come out of her mouth.

After it all I decide that she has changed and that I dont need to deal with her anymore...so I say to her "I dont want to talk to you anymore... I dont like you anymore and I dont think we should even be friends because I cant trust you"

And the next day after school, we fight again and she is saying "you dont need to be asking all of MY friends about what I did with (him) at the party its none of your business" (cuz i asked a few people if they knew about it) and im thinking how is it not my business? She tells me she still loves me and then goes and is with a guy all night and likes him and lies to me about it. Dont I have a right to know whats going on?

I havent talked to her like two days now... but now I am actually really worried about her with this guy. He says he doesnt like her but I think he sort of does. But the truth is I know he is bad news.. apparently he was drunk at the party (something my ex would never put up with if she knew) and is the kind of guy that will dump her after a week or 2 when hes done gettin what he wants. I guess his flrityness has made her blind because she used to know that he wasnt a good guy. I am just worried that she is going to get either seriously hurt or maybe used... I mean i honestly still care about her but I cant put up with her bitchyness any longer. I was jealos before but now I dont give a fuck.

I tried to tell her she shouldnt like him before but she just kept telling me "get out of my personal life its none of your business"... So I havnt said anything to her for a while. I just dont know what to do now.

Is she being the immature one here or am I? Should I just let her keep liking this guy and hope she learns her lesson, or be her friend and keep trying to get her to realize what an asshole he is even if she gets mad at me even more? And even though she broke my heart, lied to me, liked an asshole over me, and told me to fuck myself should I still try to be there for her if she gets into trouble? Or has she just gone a different way than me and needs to be left alone?
Should I continue to leave her alone and let her do whatever or try to talk to her and be her friend?

Sorry that was so god damn long..i just had to get it all out... and thanks if you actually take the time to help me.

Heres the plan...Stalk them...Both of them...Then one night when they are walking through the park or something, have your napalm in hand, (Styrofoam and gasoline ina glass bottle wiht a rag soaked in gasoline hanging out the top) Light and chuck it at em...Now, i know youd love to stay there and watch them both burn in eternal hellfire but you gotta get the fuck out, i mean get the fuck out. Run like shit after mexican and have a good back up alias...Thats what i would do...But my girl would never cheat on me, so i dont have to take such "drastic" steps.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Actually you were both being immature. I'm guessing you're 16- so it's probably to be expected. We've all been there. Anyways, your best bet would be to get out now. I used to deal with crap like that when I was younger, and trust me, it WON'T get any better. I'll give you an example from my life.

I had been friends with one girl for years, and always had that "We should be going out, but aren't" thing going on. Eventually I start dating another girl. I was with her for quite a few months, while still maintaining a (more distant) relationship with the first girl. I guess she got sick of seeing us together. The first girl started toying with me, telling me how much she loved me and wanted to be with me. I was extremely conflicted about the whole ordeal, but there was one thing the first girl said that set me off. She reminded me that the girl I was dating broke up with her old boyfriend just so she could date me. I'm usually strongly against cheating of any kind (I now have a zero tolerance policy for cheating. NO exceptions.). So, I decide "What the hell, I'll go for it." I break up with my girlfriend, wait the traditional 3 weeks, then ask the first girl out. She turns me away, and wouldn't even talk to me for a few months afterwards. She then proceeds to tell my (now ex) girlfriend about what a "deceptive little bastard" I am, and how I had been planning to break up with her from the beginning. Of course, she makes herself out as some innocent victim, knowing that there was no way of proving that I was anything better. I suppose I really wasn't though. It was definitely a sobering experience, though.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Nailbomb said:
Actually you were both being immature. I'm guessing you're 16- so it's probably to be expected.
The guy's looking for advice, not criticism.

Dude, I know how you feel. Those touch-and-go relationships are always rocky after one breakup. Personally I wouldn't have called her a liar, but since it's escalated into something pretty ugly, I'd just be the bigger [person] and just say you're sorry and don't want to hold a grudge with her. If she really hurt you, just tell her that's why you reacted the way you did, and that you hope the two of you can talk (or at least not want to kill each other). If it's still pretty fresh, I'd give it a week or so...just don't plea to her and look desperate; thats the worst thing a guy could do.

Anyway, I hope any of that helps. Thanks for sharing. I recently (actually today) went through a breakup, so I feel your anger and hurt. Just do other stuff to get your mind off of her.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
LiberatioN said:
The guy's looking for advice, not criticism.

orangelicker said:
Is she being the immature one here or am I?
Looks like I answered the question. Or were you talking about the age comment? Like you so kindly decided not to quote, I said it happens to us all.

My advice is to apologize for overreacting (even though you weren't really from what I can tell), and, as Liberation said, explain to her that you were just reacting out of hurt. Give it some time where you two calm down and start talking again, and then bring up, subtly, the warnings about the asshole if she is still showing interest in him. If she starts getting irritated REMAIN CALM and explain that you are just worried about her because she is your friend and that you don't want to see her get hurt. Explain that you don't want to invade her privacy, but you do want to look out for her as her friend. After that she's on her own. If after all you have done she still goes after him she must deal with the consequences. It sounds harsh, but you did all that you could do. Don't worry, if she's a smart girl she'll listen to you when you're both being calm and rational. Just remember, count to ten and stay calm even when she gets angry. It will help calm her down too.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
My advice is to back off for a while. She's right, her personal life is her business, plain and simple. Go out and meet other people, especially girls. Realize there are many girls, and the more you date, the more experience you'll have for a real and lasting relationship. If you've really let her know what you feel, then leave it alone. If she's really interested in you, she'll let you know. Try to enjoy life, it's the only one you'll have.